Skip to main content

What's in my... Travel Makeup Bag

This is my Travel Makeup Bag that will be in my Carry on/Purse throughout the trip (if you didn't see that post click here), in here I have...
  • Trade Secret Pallet, this has eyeshadow blush bronzer and lipgloss in it, so it is just a good compact pallet for travel
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Kabuki Brush
  • Hard Candy Gold Eyeliner, this always stays in my makeup bag so I just left it there
  • White Eyeliner, for your waterline to make you look more awake and alive
  • Hard Candy Concealer Pencil, in case I rub off any of my makeup while I am sleeping in the car, it isn't my favorite concealer but I leave it in this bag because it's small
  • Mascara, because I probably won't put any on the morning we leave
  • Travel Makeup Brush, it looks like a lipstick, but when you roll it up it is a blush brush!
  • Eyelash Curler
  • Pineapple Juice Lipgloss from Bath and Body Works
  • Bert's Bees Lifeguard Chapstick
  • Bert's Bees Mango Butter Chapstick
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Melon Mania
  • Aquphor Lip Repair
  • A Mirror
  • Paper Soap, I know. It's a little weird, but its cute and fun to have around!
  • Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, because i get soooooo oily! 
  • Bobby Pins, because you can never have enough Bobby Pins!
  • Hairbow Elastics
  • An Extra Contact in case one of mine rip or fall out
  • A Nail File
  • Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer
  • Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Hand Cream
If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...