Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 10, Sunday June 16th

8:00 AM
Well my little brother woke everyone in the room up again today, but today it was because he didn't feel good :( I hope he starts feeling better soon so he can enjoy the rest of this vacation! Well, since we are up me and dad are going to get ready and go get breakfast.

10:00 AM
I really like this hotel's breakfast :) I made my own waffles this morning! :) After we took breakfast back to mom and Elijah, and had breakfast ourselves, we walked down to the beach. It turns out there was some type of obstical race on the beach this morning and we caught the tail end of it as some of the last people were climbing fences to get to the finish line! :)
We are going to Bodie Lighthouse today, but sadly mom and Elijah won't be coming with us :( Elijah still  feels bad so she is going to stay back at the room with him.


12:00 PM
Me and dad just got back to the room! We had a lot of fun :)

Something I didn't know, at some point the name of the Lighthouse changed from "Body's" to "Bodie". Nobody knows when or why.



Wow I'm high up...


Me and dad :)
 Now me and mom are going to lunch and do some shopping while dad stays with Elijah.

1:00 PM
We just finished... well I wouldn't say it was lunch exactly, we had ice cream from Dairy Queen ;) I had another S'mores Blizzard, which was just as good as the first time! Now we are going shopping at Tangers Outlets in Kill Devil Hills

5:00 PM
We just got back to the room and I racked up at Tangers!  I got clothes from Aeropoatale and a tank-top from Gap and some other stuff :) Slowly running out of money..... ;) Elijah has slept most of the day, so now we are all on our way out to eat

7:00 PM
We ended up eating at Outback, where I had a Cheeseburger and fries. I liked my lunch of ice cream from Dairy Queen better ;) After Elijah got some caffeine he feels way better so now we are going to play putt-putt!

9:00 PM
I hit a hole in one again! I am very proud ;) we played at a place called Mutiny Bay, it was pirates! :) 

I like Pirates :) I also got an adorable little turtle stuffed animal, that is wearing a pirate hat ;)

10:30 PM
We found a huuuuuge Kitty Hawk kites store! We stayed pretty much until it closed, and we didn't finish so we will have to go back tomorrow :)

1:00 AM
Well since my little brother slept aaaaall day, he wasn't to keen on the idea of sleeping tonight ;) He feels so much better and we are all very happy about it! He is hyper as all get out, and we aren't exactly sure what to do about it! We have been sitting here watching Duck Dynasty for the past few hours
 but I  think I am about ready to go to bed. Goodnight everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...