Skip to main content

What's in My... Shower Bag

This is my Shower Bag, I just sit this whole bag in the shower whenever we go somewhere so everything is together. And then when we leave I put the whole thing into a gallon sized sandwich bag so it doesn't get anything else wet!



  • In the back of the bag if you look closely you will see that I bring a few samples. They are:
    • The Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner. This smells sooooo good and it is soooo moisturizing!
    • A Seba-Med Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser. In case my face gets sunburned and I don't want to use one of my harsher cleansers.
    • Lastly I have a few little packs of Swimmer's Hair Treatment to mix with my conditioner. It gets all of the gunk out of your hair that could potentially turn Blond into green!
  • I bring is my little Travel Sized Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner. They are the perfect size for my trip! 
  • I have the Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Body Wash mini
  • The St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub
  • Baby Oil, for shaving because it is more compact than shaving cream
  • I bring some VO5 Clarifying Shampoo in one of the little red jars in the front of the bag
  • Also in another one of the little red jars I have the Clean and Clear Deep Action Facial Cleanser
  • Lastly in another Little Red Jar I have the Clearasil Daily Facial Scrub
  • My Razor
  • And the very last thing I squish down on top is my  Bath Pouf
If you would like to see all of the posts in this series click here and If you would like to see a list of everything I am bringing on this trip, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I would...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...