So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!
So in my mind it is so perfect because:
- It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!)
- It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other
- It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded
- There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit
- The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater, restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasionally though.)
- The other beaches beside it are close enough to drive up to and take advantages of their restaurants and shops to.
You can go to their website by clicking on the link at the top of the post, or go to one of their facebook page at