Skip to main content

Packing List 2013 Final Copy!! :D


This is the FINAL VERSION of my packing list before I go on vacation this year!!
This version is a little bit different that the ones I have posted before, because the others contain basic outlines for the things that you should bring, this one is actual products that I am going to be bringing this year! 
If you prefer the basic outline with instructions and explanations this link (http://summertimesweety.blogspot.com/p/packing-lists-and-tips.html
will take you there! 
Enjoy :)

Toiletry Roll
  •  Toothbrush
  •  Toothpaste
  •  elf Lip Exfoliator
  •  Deodorant
  •  Hair styling products
    •  John Frieda Frizz Ease Cream
    •  John Frieda Curl Defining Mousse
    •  Batiste Dry Shampoo
    •  Bed Head "Dumb Blonde" Leave-in Conditioner
  •  Body Lotion
    •  Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower (This is my favorite sent ever!)
    •  Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Tan Saver
    •  Bath and Body Works Aloe Self Tanner
    •  Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
  •  Perfume
    • Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower
    • Bath and Body Works Malibu Heat
  •  Skincare products
    •  Hawaiian Tropic Facial Sunscreen SPF 5
    •  Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Sheets
    •  Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
    •  equate Sensitive Skin Astringent
    •  Aloe (some random brand)
    •  Clean and Clear Spot Treatment
    •  Clearasil Tinted Concealer
    •  Clean and Clear SPF 15 Lotion
  •  Eyes
    •  Contacts Case 
    •  Solution
    •  Extra Contacts
  •  Safety pins
  •  Baby Powder
  •  Band-aids
  •  Oragel (for blisters in mouths, those aren't fun...)
  •  Q-Tips

Shower Bag
  •  Body
    •  Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Shower Gel
    •  Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Scrub (maybe...)
  •  Hair
    •  Garnier Fructis Shampoo
    •  Garnier Fructis Conditioner
    •  Swimmers Treatment
    •  VO5 Clarifying Shampoo
    •  Aloe Rid
    •  Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo/Conditioner Sample
  •  Skincare Products
    •  Clearasil Scrub
    •  Clean and Clear Cream Cleanser
    •  St. Ives Apricot Scrub (also a maybe...)
    •  SebaMed Cream Cleanser Sample
  •  Bath Pouf
  •  Razor
  •  Baby Oil (To use instead of shave gel, because it is much smaller and compact)

Nail Bag 
  • Manicure Tool and Attachments
  • Nail Polish Remover Pads (Or a travel size Nail Polish Remover)
  • Nail Clips
  • Colored Nail Polish (I don't know what color I will be wearing yet...)
  • Clear Nail Polish
Toiletry Roll
I put my Toiletry Roll, Shower Bag, Nail Bag, and a few other items in one tote bag so they will be easier to carry and so all of them will stay together.
  •  Toiletry Roll
  •  Shower Bag 
  •  Hair Straightener
  •  Hair Brush
  •  Nail Bag
  •  Period Bag (Pads, Tampons, that kind of thing... ick -_-)
  •  Empty Clear Plastic Makeup Bag (To take down to the Beach and keep everything dry)

Makeup
This is a collective list of all of the makeup I will be bringing, so you might see some of this repeated in My Travel Makeup Bag below.
  • elf Zit Zapper
  • Rimmel Primer
  • elf Makeup Setting Spray
  • Trade Secret Pallet 
  • Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation
  • Concealer
    • Covergirl Liquid Concealer
    • Maybelline Waterproof Concealer Stick
    • Mark by Avon Concealer Stick
    • Hard Candy Glamafloge Concealer
    • Hardy Candy Concealer Pencil
    • elf Eyelid Primer
  • Powder
    • elf Color Corrector
    • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
    • Physicians Formula Mineral Powder
  • Cheeks
    • Bronzer (some random brand...)
    • elf Blush
    • Covergirl Cheekers Blush
  • Eyeshadow
    • elf Eyeshadow Book (this has pretty much all the colors i could want, neutrals and colors, and is small and compact)
    • Hard Candy Gold Cream Eyeshadow
    • Peachy Pink single shadow (random brand)
  • Eye Liner (I usually just skip eyeshadow and go for colorful eyeliner designs! So Im bringing quite a few :)
    • elf Stardust Liquid Liner
    • Bon Bon Blue Eyeliner
    • Wet n’ Wild Waterproof Navy Blue Eyeliner
    • Wet n’ Wild Pixi Crayon
    • NYX Sparkle Nude Crayon
    • Avon Purple Eyeliner
    • NYC Black & Green Duo Eyeliner
    • Jesse’s Girl Copper Brown Eyeliner
    • Wet n’ Wild Silver Eyeliner
    • Hard Candy Gold Eyeliner
    • NYC White Eyeliner
  • Mascara
    • Maybelline Colossal Lashes Waterproof Mascara
    • Covergirl Professional Brown Mascara
    • Hard Candy Gold Glitter Mascara
  • Lips
    • Lipgloss
      • Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar
      • Bath and Body Works Pineapple Juice
    • Lipstick
      • Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss
      • Maybelline Baby Lips Fruit Punch 
      • Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me
      • Maybelline Baby Lips Melon Mania
      • Maybelline Baby Lips Grape Vine
      • Maybelline Baby Lips Coral Crush
      • Covergirl Outlast Lipstain
    • Chapstick
      • Bert’s Bees Lifeguard
      • Bert’s Bees Mango Butter
      • Aquaphor Lip Repair
      • eos Lip Balm... maybe
  • Tools
    • Brushes
      • Bronzer Brush
      • Foundation Brush
      • Blush Brush
      • Kabuki Brush
      • Retractable Travel Brush
      • Eyeshadow Brushes
        • Blending
        • Angled
        • Small Angled
      • Eyebrow/Eyelash Brush
      • Eyeliner Brushes
        • Rounded
        • Angled
        • Smudge Brush
    • Eye Lash Curler
    • Tweezers
    • Sharpener

Suitcase
  •  Bras and Panties
  •  Socks
  •  PJs
  •  Baseball Cap
  •  Shoes
    •  Sparries
    •  Flip-flops
  •  Bathing-suits
  •  Board Shorts
  •  Cover-up
  •  T-Shirts
  •  Tank-Tops
  •  Cardigans
  •  Camis
  •  Jeans (maybe...)
  •  Shorts
  •  Dresses
  •  A Jacket (I might wear it, I might pack it, who knows!)
  •  Jewelry, Makeup, and Hairbow Roll (shown below)
  •  Hip Belts and Waist Belts
  •  Beach Bag
  •  Beach Mat
  •  Chargers
    •  Battery Charger
    •  Cell Phone Charger
    •  Kindle Charger

Jewelry, Makeup and Hairbow Roll
  •  Hairbows
    •  Elastics
    •  Headbands
    •  Claws
    •  Clips and Bows
    •  Bobby Pins
  •  Jewelry
    •  Earrings
    •  Bracelets
    •  Necklaces
    •  Rings
  •  Makeup (in the bottom pocket)

In Car Bag/Purse/Carry on
If you would like to see a more in depth post about this bag with pictures and explanations, click here
  •  Extra SD card
  •  Extra batteries
  •  Book Light
  •  Earbuds
  •  DVD’s
  •  Nintendo DS 
  •  DS Games
  •  Pencils and Pens
  •  Scissors and Tape
  •  Notebook
  •  Books 
  •  Magazines
  •  Penny Book
  •  Two Pillows
  •  Two Blankets
  •  Sunglasses
  •  Travel Makeup Bag
  •  Folding Travel Hairbrush
  •  Cell phone
  •  Wallet
  •  Digital camera
  •  Kindle 
  •  Chewing Gum

Travel Makeup Bag
  •  Trade Secret Pallet
  •  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  •  Hard Candy Gold Eyeliner
  •  White Eyeliner 
  •  Hard Candy Concealer Pencil
  •  Mascara
  •  Tools
    •  Travel Makeup Brush
    •  Kabuki Brush
    •  Eyelash Curler
  •  Lips
    •  Bath and Body Works Pineapple Juice Lipgloss
    •  Bert’s Bees Mango Butter Chapstick
    •  Maybelline Baby Lips Melon Mania
  •  Mirror
  • Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
  •  Bobby Pins
  •  Hairbows
  •  Extra Contact
  •  Nail File
  •  Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Hand Cream
  •  Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer 

Beach Bag/Toys
If you would like to see a more in depth post about what is in my beach Bag with pictures and explanations, click here

  •  Beach Towels
  •  Goggles
  •  Beach Toys
    •  Buckets
    •  Shovels
    •  Molds
    •  Sifters
    •  Frisbees
    •  Football
  •  Blow up Rafts
  •  Boogie Board
  •  Pool Noodles
  •  Tennis Rackets
  •  Tennis Balls
  •  Repair Patches
  • Beach Mat
  • Sunglasses
  • Makeup Bag
    • Bert’s Bees Lifeguard Chapstick
    • Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer
    • Bobbie Pins
    • Hairbows
    • Headbands
    • Camera (So it stays dry!)
    • Extra Batteries
    • Phone (maybe... I mean, who really needs a phone on the beach? You should be playing and having fun! :)
  • Sunscreen!!! Yes you burn, no matter what you think... So wear it!
This was the full version of my packing list. Over the next two weeks I will be doing a new series on my channel entitled "What's in my...". In this series I will go over what is in each of my bags I'm taking with me on vacation. It will show you everything I am bringing and how I pack it.
I hope you enjoy them, because I am sure enjoying making them!!
Love you all!
:) <3 (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!