Skip to main content

Pigeon Forge Haul!!

I went to Pigeon Foge a few weekends ago and, of course, we went shopping! I thought you all might want to see what I got, so here we go!

Rue 21
Off White Distressed Heart Sweater - I absolutely love this! I wore this last week, and got so many complements on it. It is really comfy and warm and looks great with a neon cami undreneath. I got it on sale for around $6.00, but it was originally priced at $21.99
Collar Pins - So I have never seen anything like before, but I think this is so cool! They look like earring backs, and you pin them on to the collar of shirts like the colorful one above and it looks like a necklace but cooler! I got them on sale for $2.00, but they were originally $5.99

Shoe Carnival
Black Boots - I had black cloth boots, and black leather boots, and both of them decided to fall apart at the same time! These are cloth zip-ups with decorative buckles on the sides. They look kind of like a combination of my two that just fell apart, so I am happy! I got them on sale for $20.00, but they were originally $49.99!

TJ-Max
Colorful Pastel Button-Up Shirt - The first day I walked into school wearing this, i was so freaked that my lovely friends would have something smartelcky to say, but it turns out everyone loves it! I got complements from people I don't even talk to all day! But of course someone had to come up with something smart to say, my best friends boyfriend looks me up and down and goes "Standing up for gay rights today?" Boys... They are so clueless ;) I got it for $12.99

Blue and Brown "Dog Bed" - I know the title says it's a dog bed, but seriously? That cushion is way to pretty to be a dog bed!! I have this papasan chair in my room and have you ever looked at cushions for those before? They are outrageous!! So instead, i got this one and I love it! It is so soft and it is reversible, tell me in the comments which side you like better! I got it for $19.99
e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush - I have been looking at these online for a while, and they aren't expensive but I just hate buying things online... But I am so glad I finally got one! It is soooooooooo soft! They are originally $3.00 on the website, and I got mine for $2.69

Bath and Body Works
Honey Sweetheart Body Lotion - This is from the new spring collection, and I love honey, so I just had to try it! It has a very Floral Sweet smell to it, which I like :) I got it for $11.00
Honey Sweetheart Perfume - I got this to go with the Body Lotion, and I think I like the lotion better. This has a stronger perfume-y smell, which is ok but I still like the lotion better.  This was originally $14.00, but with a coupon I got it for free! :)

American Eagle
Crop Top Football Jersey - I have looked at this online for a while and I'm glad I got it! This will be so cute for football games this year! I will wear it with distressed Jeans and a bright pink cami underneath. I got this on sale for $8.99, but it was originally $19.95

Cracker Barrel Gift Shop
We stopped here on the way home from Pigeon Forge and got this
And they were freaking ah-mazing!! These are called Megaloads and they are basically Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Oreos, M&M's, and Chocolate Chip Cookies on top! I think I'm in love... <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Countdown: Dorm Tour

I think I finally got my side of my dorm to look how I want it to this year, and I am absolutely thrilled with it!

I chose the colors yellow and grey, which isn't what I'd usually pick, but I've been thrilled with the way it turned out!  I'm not going to mention where every little thing is from, if you want more information on that you can check out my Dorm HaulI posted earlier this week, but I will do my best to hit he highlights!
First I will start off with my desk area.  From right to left I keep my makeup in the drawers I DIYed, my makeup mirror from Amazon, my desk organizer filled with legitimate desk things, as well as more makeup and makeup brushes, my tea station with my chip mug and honey, my textbooks, and finally my sticky notes and Ray Bans!
The wall above my desk I turned into sort of a gallery wall!  It has been a process to get all of this up, because anything even semi heavy continues to fall down!  From top to bottom: I picked up the canvases at a bi…

My Petal Club

A new box!  And a PERIOD subscription box at that!  I love finding new boxes to try out, especially when they are this affordable!  This box is normally $6.99 per month, but if you use the discount code "SUMMER" on mypetalclub.com, this box will be only $3.50!  And let's be honest, one box of pads/tampons is usually more expensive than that, so why not give it a try??

So this box primarily consists of just the period products with very few extras.  This isn't one of the present, feel-good kind of boxes, it just provides you with the necessary products to get through the month, at an affordable price.
Step One The first thing you do on their website is choose the combination of products you will need.  Be warned, you aren't given as much of a selection if you order through Cratejoy like I did.  It worked totally fine and I still got the products I needed, but I like choice!  So I suggest going straight through their website.  You are going to get 30 products total…

Country Concert Lookbook

Early this fall I will be going to a Brad Paisley AND an Avett Brothers concert!  So when I found out King Ranch Saddle Shop was looking for inspiration when it comes to country style I had to share my ideas!  It is the dog days of summer, with hot days and cool nights here in the mountains, so I tried to create looks to fit all weather and styles!

Sassy  For the budding flower child who needs to show a bit of a wilder side and have fun for the night!   This is a crop top and basic jean shorts, which could be subbed for light wash ripped skinnies if the venue is going to be cooler (which is actually what I wore to a Flogging Molly concert last fall!). Crop Top: American Eagle Shorts: Hollister Flower Crown: Claire's


Sweet  This is for the sweet girly girl who still want to show their country side.  It is a simple white lace top dress, to which I have added a red flannel for those cool Summer nights.  The flannel could be tied around your waist during the day, or substituted for a d…