Skip to main content

What's in my... Makeup Bag

I would just like to let you all know that I am packing for a 12 day trip, so for some of you this might not be enough, for some it may be to much. I don't wear all of this every single day, but I do like options. I would also like you to know that we are going to be driving everywhere on this vacation, so to an extent I don't have to worry about how much I pack or the sizes of my products.
If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing on my trip, click here


Here is a look inside the makeup bag... Now lets get into it! :)


Face Products
  • elf Zit Zapper, I put this on before all of my other makeup items, it is a clear liquid inside a roller ball and it works really well! :)
  • Rimmel Fix and Perfect Face Primer
  • Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation, they have discontinued it :'(
  • Covergirl Liquid Concealer, for under my eyes
  • Maybelline Waterproof Concealer Stick, in case I have any really bad blemishes going down to the beach, because I normally wouldn't wear any makeup
  • Mark by Avon Concealer Stick, for blimishes
  • Hard Candy Glamafloge Concealer, if anything is still showing through after my makeup routine
  • elf Color Correcting Powder, for redness
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, I need another one... badly (And now I have one! As you will see in a haul coming up ;)
  • Physicians Formula Organic Wear Loose Powder, a foundation powder
  • elf Makeup Setting Spray

Lip Products
  • Lipgloss
    • Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar
    • Bath and Body Pineapple Juice
  • Lipstick
    • Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss
    • Maybelline Baby Lips Fruit Punch 
    • Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me
    • Maybelline Baby Lips Melon Mania
    • Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush (It isn't shown, because it is in that haul that is coming up!)
    • Maybelline Baby Lips Grape Vine... I like Baby Lips :)
    • Covergirl Outlast Lipstain
  • Chapstick
    • Bert’s Bees Lifeguard, for the beach
    • Bert’s Bees Mango Butter
    • Aquaphor Lip Repair
    • And it isn't shown, but I might bring my eos Lipbalm

Cheek Products

  • Some Random Brand of Bronzer
  • elf Blush in Candid Coral
  • Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Neutral Rose
  • NYX Cream Blush in 

Eye Products
  • Eyeshadow
    • elf Eyeshadow Book, it has all the colors I could possibly need
    • Gold Lid Peachy Pink, except it doesn't have this color ;)
    • Hard Candy Gold Glitter Cream Eyeshadow in High Beam
  • Eye Liner (I reeeeeeally like eyeliner :)
    • elf Liquid Liner in Stardust
    • Bon Bon Blue Eyeliner
    • Wet n’ Wild Waterproof Eyeliner in Sky High
    • Wet n’ Wild Eye Crayon in Pixi
    • NYX Eye Crayon in Sparkle Nude
    • Avon Eyeliner in Eggplant
    • NYC Black & Green Duo
    • Jesse’s Girl Eyeliner in Glitter Gulch
    • Wet n’ Wild Silver Eyeliner
    • Hard Candy Gold Glitter Eyeliner
    • NYC White Eyeliner
  • Mascara
    • Maybelline Colossal Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Black
    • Covergirl Professional Mascara in Brown
    • Hard Candy Mascara in Gold Digger

 Brushes
  • Kabuki Brush for Powder
  • Bronzer Brush
  • Eyebrow/Eyelash Brush
  • Angled Eyeshadow Brush
  • Small Angled Eyeshadow Brush
  • elf Angled Blush Brush
  • Avon Foundation Brush
  • elf Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • elf Eyeliner Smudge Brush
  • elf Eyeliner Brush 

And now here is how everything is packed!

My Brush Roll

This is the pocket on the right side of the bag. In here I keep my Eyebrow/Eyelash Brush and my Face Brushes, except for my kabuki brush which will probably be in my travel makeup bag in my purse (click here if you want to see what is in my travel makeup bag!). There is a flap above that I will fold down to protect my brushes.

This is the middle pocket that zips up, and is also detachable. In here I keep all of my Eye Brushes, and all of my Pencil Eyeliners so I will have them at easy access. I am going to tape all of the lids closed on my pencil eyeliners so they dont fall off and ruin everything else.

This is the pocket on the left and it also zips up. In here I just keep some different tools like an Eyelash Curler, Tweezers, and an Eyeliner Sharpener.

And here is the Brush Roll all rolled up and ready to pack!

The Actual Makeup Bag
Here is the picture from the beginning again. On the left I try to stack the flat powders and things like that. Right beside that my Foundation Powder fits perfectly. Any Liquids I put in a  plastic sandwich bag in case they leak. Everything else is just kind of haphazardly piled on top :)

And this is the finished bag! I just put my Brush Roll on top of all the makeup to cushion it and then zip it all up!
And that's it! 


If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!
Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I wouldn&

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!