Skip to main content

What's in my... Carry on/Car Bag/Purse

This is the first in my new packing mini series titled "What's in my..." This series will continue through the first day of my vacation in about a week and a half!
This is a list explaining everything I am taking and showing you pictures if you would rather just have a collective list, click here
Are you excited, because i am! :)

This is all of the stuff that I want to have to keep me comfortable and entertained in the car on the way to the beach. This is a lot of stuff, and for some of you it might be too much, but this is what I like to take so I am :)



So this is the bag I am using. It is from Del Sol and it changes color in the Sun!! This is everything I am bringing as well, Watch me fit it all in there! ;)

This is the main pocket, in here I have...
  • A few different magazines, Seventeen, Vogue, that kind of thing
  • A Notebook, because my life would be over without a notebook, and I also have some stationary in the pockets
  • My book, right now I am reading Lord of The Rings! I know... I'm a dork ;)
  • My Kindle, if you have a tablet or smartphone I suggest updating it before you leave so you will have something to do on the ride or flight there
  • My Wallet, with cash and my I.D.
  • Phone, in the pocket of my wallet
  • Shiny Pennies and Quarters, for the penny squishers! (I will explain later...)
  • DVD case, we have a mini DVD player in our car
  • Earbuds
  • Extra Batteries for my camera, you can see them tucked down in there under the earbuds
  • Camera, becuase I would die without it!!
  • My Sunglasses will be floating around somewhere...
  • Chewing Gum
  • Travel Makeup Bag
  • Pencil Case

This is my Pencil Case, I use this for pencils and that kind of thing, but also for all of my smaller electronics that i don't want just floating around in my bag, in here I have...
  • A Travel Notebook, I got this on the Outer Banks last year, you can use it to record all of your vacation memories
  • Pens and Pencils
  • Lead and a Pencil Sharpener
  • Tape, because i could fix the world with tape...
  • Scissors, a lot of beauty gurus bring small scissors in their makeup bags, but I would rather have full size ones in here
  • My Penny Book. You know those penny squishers they have at memorials and theme parks? I collect those :) 
  • My Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Games, because I get bored easily :)
  • Booklight
  • An Extra SD Card for my camera
There are a few random things that I just like to have, that don't necessarily fit into my bag, or that has been packed somewhere else. 
Those Things Are...
  • Two Blankets, Because someone always ends up using the other one
  • Two Pillows, Because I am weird and have special pillows I want to have with me ;)
  • Snacks and Drinks, so you won't have to stop as often, but can stay full and hydrated

And that is it!! I hope you all enjoyed this post, look forword to more like this for the next week! 
:) <3 (:



If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!

Comments

  1. Nice! I've checked out your blog and I love the part that you have Bible verses! Why not check this blog out? http://ggdavao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I went and subscribed to your blog and I would love if you would follow mine as well! :) Do you have any suggestions for other verses that would be a good fit for my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)