Skip to main content

What's in my... Carry on/Car Bag/Purse

This is the first in my new packing mini series titled "What's in my..." This series will continue through the first day of my vacation in about a week and a half!
This is a list explaining everything I am taking and showing you pictures if you would rather just have a collective list, click here
Are you excited, because i am! :)

This is all of the stuff that I want to have to keep me comfortable and entertained in the car on the way to the beach. This is a lot of stuff, and for some of you it might be too much, but this is what I like to take so I am :)



So this is the bag I am using. It is from Del Sol and it changes color in the Sun!! This is everything I am bringing as well, Watch me fit it all in there! ;)

This is the main pocket, in here I have...
  • A few different magazines, Seventeen, Vogue, that kind of thing
  • A Notebook, because my life would be over without a notebook, and I also have some stationary in the pockets
  • My book, right now I am reading Lord of The Rings! I know... I'm a dork ;)
  • My Kindle, if you have a tablet or smartphone I suggest updating it before you leave so you will have something to do on the ride or flight there
  • My Wallet, with cash and my I.D.
  • Phone, in the pocket of my wallet
  • Shiny Pennies and Quarters, for the penny squishers! (I will explain later...)
  • DVD case, we have a mini DVD player in our car
  • Earbuds
  • Extra Batteries for my camera, you can see them tucked down in there under the earbuds
  • Camera, becuase I would die without it!!
  • My Sunglasses will be floating around somewhere...
  • Chewing Gum
  • Travel Makeup Bag
  • Pencil Case

This is my Pencil Case, I use this for pencils and that kind of thing, but also for all of my smaller electronics that i don't want just floating around in my bag, in here I have...
  • A Travel Notebook, I got this on the Outer Banks last year, you can use it to record all of your vacation memories
  • Pens and Pencils
  • Lead and a Pencil Sharpener
  • Tape, because i could fix the world with tape...
  • Scissors, a lot of beauty gurus bring small scissors in their makeup bags, but I would rather have full size ones in here
  • My Penny Book. You know those penny squishers they have at memorials and theme parks? I collect those :) 
  • My Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Games, because I get bored easily :)
  • Booklight
  • An Extra SD Card for my camera
There are a few random things that I just like to have, that don't necessarily fit into my bag, or that has been packed somewhere else. 
Those Things Are...
  • Two Blankets, Because someone always ends up using the other one
  • Two Pillows, Because I am weird and have special pillows I want to have with me ;)
  • Snacks and Drinks, so you won't have to stop as often, but can stay full and hydrated

And that is it!! I hope you all enjoyed this post, look forword to more like this for the next week! 
:) <3 (:



If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!

Comments

  1. Nice! I've checked out your blog and I love the part that you have Bible verses! Why not check this blog out? http://ggdavao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I went and subscribed to your blog and I would love if you would follow mine as well! :) Do you have any suggestions for other verses that would be a good fit for my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...