- I only got one thing specifically for the Beach from here, and it was the e.l.f. Eyeliner Smudge Sponge. I have wanted this for a while, and was so happy to finally find it in stores! :) I got it for $0.95
- The only thing I got at Ulta was NYX Cream Blush in I've been looking for a cream blush and this one was really pretty so I got it! It was originally $6.99, but I had a 20% off coupon and got it for $5.40 instead!
- The first thing I got was the equate Travel Sized Makeup Remover Wipes. It has ten wipes in it, I have never tried them before but I thought it would work just fine for my trip :) They were about a dollar.
- Next, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Travel Size Curl Reviver Mousse. I have had one of the travel sizes of these before and it works well, so I bought another one. I got it for about a dollar as well.
- I got the Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine because I left my first one at my ex's house and I am obviously not getting that back ;) It was $2.99
- I also got a double pack of Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush and Twinkle. I now have every single color!! Except for the clear one and the peppermint one that is. I got these two for $5.98
- If you remember in my "What's in my Makeup Bag" post (If you didn't see it, click here) I was totally and completely out of my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm, so I got another one! :) It was $3.97
- I got a big 'ol bottle of equate Aloe Gel because no matter what I always get burnt! I am actually not really sure hom much this was...
- Finally, I got the Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15. I am so ready to go get tan on the beach!! :) It was $6.97
- These two things aren't necessarily mine, but I thought I would go ahead and include them in this anyway because they are Beachy and fun :) My little brother got a two pack of Goggles for swimming. One pair is only eye covers, the other pair covers his eyes and nose. He said I could have one pair, isn't that sweet :) They were somewhere around $6
- We also got him a set of Arm Floaties. They are bands that go around his arms, you blow them up like a balloon and then they keep him from sinking! I know, something to keep him above water, and something so he can see under water, kind of confusing :) I'm not exactly sure how much they were.
- I got the Bed Head "Dumb Blonde" Leave in Conditioner. If you saw my Packing List (before I updated it with this product, if you want to see it now click here) you saw that I was looking for a new good leave-in conditioner, so I am really excited to try this one! :) It was $4.50 at Ross, but is $14.99 at Ulta, so I would say I got a pretty awesome deal! :)
Local Discount Store
- The first thing I got here was the combo pack of Bert’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and Rose. I have two other colors and I really like those. They are normally $9.99, but I got mine for $4.00
- The next thing I got was a repurchase, it was Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation in Aspen. I was originally in Flax, but I couldn't find that color anywhere (since they are discontinuing this product) and I got aspen instead. It is originally $9.00 at my Walmart, but I got this one for $3.00
- The last thing I got here was the Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil SPF 8. I want to get tan this year!! :) I got this one for $1.99
- I thought this was the coolest thing ever!! It holds hairbows and it is called a Hairbow Doughnut. I got it for $2.50