Skip to main content

Beach Prep Haul! Walmart, Ulta, Target, TJ-Maxx...


Big Lots
  • I only got one thing specifically for the Beach from here, and it was the e.l.f. Eyeliner Smudge Sponge. I have wanted this for a while, and was so happy to finally find it in stores! :) I got it for $0.95

Ulta
  • The only thing I got at Ulta was NYX Cream Blush in I've been looking for a cream blush and this one was really pretty so I got it! It was originally $6.99, but I had a 20% off coupon and got it for $5.40 instead!
Walmart
  • The first thing I got was the equate Travel Sized Makeup Remover Wipes. It has ten wipes in it, I have never tried them before but I thought it would work just fine for my trip :) They were about a dollar.
  • Next, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Travel Size Curl Reviver Mousse. I have had one of the travel sizes of these before and it works well, so I bought another one. I got it for about a dollar as well.
  • I got the Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine because I left my first one at my ex's house and I am obviously not getting that back ;) It was $2.99
  • I also got a double pack of Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush and Twinkle. I now have every single color!! Except for the clear one and the peppermint one that is. I got these two for $5.98
  • If you remember in my "What's in my Makeup Bag" post (If you didn't see it, click here) I was totally and completely out of my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm, so I got another one! :) It was $3.97
  • I got a big 'ol bottle of equate Aloe Gel because no matter what I always get burnt! I am actually not really sure hom much this was...
  • Finally, I got the Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15. I am so ready to go get tan on the beach!! :) It was $6.97

Tj-Maxx
  • These two things aren't necessarily mine, but I thought I would go ahead and include them in this anyway because they are Beachy and fun :) My little brother got a two pack of Goggles for swimming. One pair is only eye covers, the other pair covers his eyes and nose. He said I could have one pair, isn't that sweet :) They were somewhere around $6
  • We also got him a set of Arm Floaties. They are bands that go around his arms, you blow them up like a balloon and then they keep him from sinking! I know, something to keep him above water, and something so he can see under water, kind of confusing :) I'm not exactly sure how much they were.

Ross
  • I got the Bed Head "Dumb Blonde" Leave in Conditioner. If you saw my Packing List (before I updated it with this product, if you want to see it now click here) you saw that I was looking for a new good leave-in conditioner, so I am really excited to try this one! :) It was $4.50 at Ross, but is $14.99 at Ulta, so I would say I got a pretty awesome deal! :)
Local Discount Store
  • The first thing I got here was the combo pack of Bert’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and Rose. I have two other colors and I really like those. They are normally $9.99, but I got mine for $4.00
  • The next thing I got was a repurchase, it was Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation in Aspen. I was originally in Flax, but I couldn't find that color anywhere (since they are discontinuing this product) and I got aspen instead. It is originally $9.00 at my Walmart, but I got this one for $3.00
  • The last thing I got here was the Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil SPF 8. I want to get tan this year!! :) I got this one for $1.99

Target
  • I thought this was the coolest thing ever!! It holds hairbows and it is called a Hairbow Doughnut. I got it for $2.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona