Skip to main content

What's in my... Toiletry Bag

 Here have is some of the Hair Care Products that were too big to fit in my Toiletry Roll (If you didn't see the post with my Toiletry Roll, click here)
  • The Bed Head "Dumb Blonde" Leave in Conditioner, this is a new product for me so I hope it works great!
  • The Batiste Dry Shampoo
  • The John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Cream, this stuff works wonders :)
  • I also just stick my Wide-tooth Comb in the side of this bag


The next bag I have is my Nail Bag
  • There isn't a whole lot in this bag, but the main thing is my Manicure Tool which is a spinning Nail File. I can't stand to use a regular nail file now that I have this one :)
  • Nail Clips
  • A clear Top Coat
  • The colored Nail Polish that I think I am going to bring is Coral by elf
  • A White Nail Art Pen

    And then I fit all of these bags...

    Into this big Toiletry Bag!
    And then everything is just much easier to carry and contained in the same area when you pack it like this!
    In this bag I have:
    • My Toiletry Roll, click here to see that post 
    • My Full sized Hair Products
    • A Hair Brush
    • My Hair Straightener
    • A Mirror
    • My Shower Bag, click here to see that post
    • My Nail Bag

    And that is all of my Toiletry things! I hope you enjoyed this post!
    If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Awesome Arms April

    So I forgot to post this in April, but in case you still want it! :)

    Would You Rather...? TAG

    So what do you guys think of me doing TAG posts? Yes? No? Annoying? Maybe? Email me some feedback! :) 1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up? Messy hair, nice makeup 2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? Eyelashes fall out... You could use falsies! :) 3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? Sephora! More options! 4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or an 80's perm? Hmmmm... Lipgloss and Lipliner? 5. Would you rather leave the house with obvious foundation or overdone blush? Overdone blush, it wears off quicker! 6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or Biker Shorts in public? Ick... Biker Shorts i guess? 7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or weird tan lines you can't cover up? Weird tan lines! You could make up an awesome back story on the insane things you did to get them! 8...

    Newbie

    So.... This is my first official post as a new blogger and I know I don't have much up yet but I would still love to have you as my follower! I am going to keep working to make this as great as possible all for you!