Skip to main content

What's in my... Suitcase!

I would just like to let you all know that I am packing for a relatively long trip, so for some of you this might not be enough, for some it may be to much. It all depends on personal preference and this is what I have found works for me! 
I am going to attempt to tell you where all of this is from, but if I don''t know I'm just going to leave it out...
Now let's get in to it!! :)

First I will show you thae Bathing Suits and Cover-ups I am bringing...
  • The Blue one and the orange one with flowers are from Old Navy
  • The solid pink one and the pink one with flowers are from TJ-Maxx
  •  The black one and the reddish pink one are from Belks
  • The whit Crop Top is from Burk's
  • The Jean Shorts are Levi's
Outfit #1

  • The Dress is from Ocean Drive, a beach store
  • The Bracelet and Earrings are from Etsy

 Outfit #2
  • Shorts from Arizona
  • Cami from Aerpostale
  • Earrings from Etsy

 Outfit #3
  • Vest from Ross
  • Shorts from Limited-Too (Don't Judge ;)
  • Cami from Aeropostale 
  • Necklace from Amazon
  • Flower Clip from Dragonflies, a beach store
  • Bracelet and Earrings from Etsy

Outfit #4
  • Shorts from Limited-Too
  • Vest from Ross
  • Earrings from Etsy
  • Necklace from Amazon

Outfit #5 
  • Necklace and Earrings from Claire's
  • Button-up shirt from Belks

 Outfit #6
My Favorite!
  • Shirt from TJ-Maxx
  • Shorts from Hollister
  • Earrings from Claire's 

Outfit #7
  • Cami from Aeropostale
  • Tank-Top from Ross
  • Shorts from Arizona
  • Necklace and Earrings from Claire's

 Outfit #8
  • Necklace and Earrings from Claire's
  • Vest from Ross
  • Shorts from Arizona

Outfit #9
  • Tank-Top from Aeropostale
  • Cami from Old Navy
  • Earrings from Etsy

 Outfit #10
  • Tank-Top from Aerie
  • Earrings from the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot in Disney World
And here are my Pajama's! They are all from random places...


Here are all of the clothes I am bringing

And here is what they look like once they have been packed away!

 I hope you all enjoyed this post, it is the last one in the "What's in My" Series for this year!
I have enjoyed making these posts, and I hope that you enjoyed reading them!
I will be getting home from the Beach within the next few days, so look forward to some Beach blog posts coming up and a huge haul!!
I love you all to the moon and back!
:) <3 (:

If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...