Skip to main content

Summer Essentials: Body

Body Scrub
If you want a gel like scrub...
Try the Bath and Body Works Glowing Body Scrub
Bamboo gently exfoliates and smooths skin, while Coconut Milk extract and Vitamin E nourish to leave skin looking beautiful.
It comes in Bali Mango, Aruba Coconut, and Rio Rumberry
$14.00 at www.bathandbodyworks.com/scrub








If you want  a course body scrub...
Try the Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa "There's the Rub" Invigorating Spa Scrub 
Mineral-rich Natural Sea Salt provides pure exfoliation plus detoxifying benefits.
$24.00 atwww.bathandbodyworks.com/true-blue-spa-body-scrub









Body Lotion

If you want just a normal Body Lotion...
I recommend any of the Bath and Body Works Body Lotions
Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E hydrate skin with moisture that lasts all day.
It comes in 50+ scents to choose from, including the matching body scrub sents Bali Mango, Aruba Coconut, and Rio Rumberry.
$11.00 at www.bathandbodyworks.com/Body-Lotion






If you want a thicker Body Butter...
I looove the Bath and Body works Body Butters! :)
Our Intense Moisture Body Butter is proven to provide moisture for over 24 hours, taking hydration to the extreme with Shea and Murumuru butters and nourishing coconut oil.
It comes in 16 different scents
$15.00 at www.bathandbodyworks.com/body-butter



Aloe
If you want just straight up Aloe...
Try the Banana Boat After Sun Aloe Vera Gel
This uses natural plant extracts to cool and condition your skin after long exposure to the sun. Aloe vera is renowned for its ability to help sooth irritation, replenish moisture and heal damaged skin. It can also help minimize blistering, peeling, roughness and chapping.
$4.97 at www.walmart.com/Banana-Boat-Aloe-Vera-Gel






If you want a Lotion with Aloe...
Try the Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

Indulge, pamper, nourish yourself with moisturizing shea and cocoa butters, exotic island botanicals, and soothing aloe vera.
$6.98 www.walmart.com/Hawaiian-Tropic






It you want to see the whole series of "Summer Essentials" posts, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Beach Bag Essentials

I thought it would be fun to show you all what I keep in my beach bag while we are at the beach! So the first thing we need to address is the bag.   You need one that is functional, as well as cute, don't think only about the cute factor!   My mom has one that I borrowed for my beach trip earlier this summer that functions as a bag on top with a cooler on the bottom!   This is simply a canvas Del Sol bag, but it sure gets the job done! The first thing I find absolutely necessary at the beach is reading material!   This year I brought the second book in the Seafina series, as well as a set of James Patterson’s “book shots” called Kisses at Midnight.   I love reading, but I so rarely have the time to devote to a book.   The beach is the perfect place to finish them all! If books aren’t your thing then try something a little lighter with a magazine.   I carried these two around all week and never cracked them open because I was so into my books, bu