Skip to main content

Summer Essentials: Body

Body Scrub
If you want a gel like scrub...
Try the Bath and Body Works Glowing Body Scrub
Bamboo gently exfoliates and smooths skin, while Coconut Milk extract and Vitamin E nourish to leave skin looking beautiful.
It comes in Bali Mango, Aruba Coconut, and Rio Rumberry
$14.00 at www.bathandbodyworks.com/scrub








If you want  a course body scrub...
Try the Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa "There's the Rub" Invigorating Spa Scrub 
Mineral-rich Natural Sea Salt provides pure exfoliation plus detoxifying benefits.
$24.00 atwww.bathandbodyworks.com/true-blue-spa-body-scrub









Body Lotion

If you want just a normal Body Lotion...
I recommend any of the Bath and Body Works Body Lotions
Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E hydrate skin with moisture that lasts all day.
It comes in 50+ scents to choose from, including the matching body scrub sents Bali Mango, Aruba Coconut, and Rio Rumberry.
$11.00 at www.bathandbodyworks.com/Body-Lotion






If you want a thicker Body Butter...
I looove the Bath and Body works Body Butters! :)
Our Intense Moisture Body Butter is proven to provide moisture for over 24 hours, taking hydration to the extreme with Shea and Murumuru butters and nourishing coconut oil.
It comes in 16 different scents
$15.00 at www.bathandbodyworks.com/body-butter



Aloe
If you want just straight up Aloe...
Try the Banana Boat After Sun Aloe Vera Gel
This uses natural plant extracts to cool and condition your skin after long exposure to the sun. Aloe vera is renowned for its ability to help sooth irritation, replenish moisture and heal damaged skin. It can also help minimize blistering, peeling, roughness and chapping.
$4.97 at www.walmart.com/Banana-Boat-Aloe-Vera-Gel






If you want a Lotion with Aloe...
Try the Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

Indulge, pamper, nourish yourself with moisturizing shea and cocoa butters, exotic island botanicals, and soothing aloe vera.
$6.98 www.walmart.com/Hawaiian-Tropic






It you want to see the whole series of "Summer Essentials" posts, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipsy: May

Look How cute this bag is!  It is an envelope style with a button closure and different landmarks covering it. In this bag I really enjoyed three, was pretty apathetic about one, and HATED the last one...  But this is my third to last bag before I cancel the subscription and head off to college, so I'm trying to make the most of them! This is the eva-nyc Hungry Hair Oil treatment.  Hair oil isn't really my thing, but this smells nice and will be nice for traveling, so I'm pretty apathetic about it. I have absolutely been loving this Jelly Pong Pong blush and bronzer duo!  The bronzer is the perfect shade for my fair skin tone, and the blush is a nice coral color for summer and I have been enjoying it as well.  I truthfully wasn't too excited about this brand, but I was nicely surprised! I am so upset about this that I refuse to even try it... It is a sparkly bubblegum pink that looks like something I would have loved in middle school. ...

Disney 2016: Beach Days 1 and 2

Day 1 3:40 a.m. It's DISNEY DAY! We are currently headed to Daytona beach for two nights before the Disney vacation part begins, and then we will be in Disney from the 31st to the 11th of August! I set not one but two alarms to get up this morning so we could leave by 3, and still did not get up until late... They didn't even phase me with two hours of sleep! The plan to day is basically just driving aaaaaaall day... But it's all worth it for Disney! 6:35 a.m. We just stopped at a rest stop somewhere in South Carolina! Now we are back on the road and headed to a Cracker Barrel on the other side of Colombia, South Carolina. It is a tradition that we always stop and have breakfast there on the way to vacation, and we aren't breaking it now! We got to see the prettiest sunrise while we were stopped! 9:00 a.m. Cracker Barrel time! 2:25 p.m. It's been a while since I last checked in, but truthfully not much has happened… We ...

Love With Food: May

This is the May Love With Food box, and it was really cute!  It had a nice variety, and some very cool different things that I wouldn't normally have bought myself, but I plan to look for again! The flavor of this Kutoa Peanut Butter and Jelly bar was pretty good, but the texture really threw me off...  It had a very soft texture, and I like my bars like this to have a little crunch.  That soft texture in addition to the subtle flavor just wasn't a great combination. These Smarty Pants Women's Vitamin Gummies were a "bonus" this month and not technically counted as one of the food items, which I thought was cool!  There were enough in there for a few days worth of doses, and even though they weren't my favorite gummy vitamins ever, they were pretty good! Trail Mix isn't really my thing because I tend to pick out what I want and leave the rest... But this Emily's trail mix wasn't bad, it just isn't my favorite I don't ...