Skip to main content

Homemade Beauty... Vanilla Coconut Brown Sugar Scrub

 This one is a super moisturizer, and can practically double as dessert! ...But don't eat it ;)

You will need:
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix ingredients together. Rub on skin while in the shower, massage, and rinse.
It's really that easy!


Credit to http://www.treehugger.com/organic-beauty/8-homemade-salt-and-sugar-body-scrubs.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar: February

The February box is my last one from the three month subscription I received for Christmas, and though that is very sad, we went out with a bang!  I loved every single item in this box, which is an amazing feeling, and I have been so excited about using them all! First of all, can we notice how much cuter than normal this is?  Look at all of the crinkly stuff! This candy bar from Chuao Chocolatier is literally heaven in your mouth... It says it is a Cinnamon Cereal Smooch Chocolate Bar, so, Cinnamon Toast Crunch?  My favorite cereal??  I approve.  The retail on this says $6, but I saw this brand at Biltmore going for around $8, which seems a bit steep for chocolate to me... But I guess we are talking about fancy chocolate here! This is the Tribe Alive Foldover Clutch in the pattern Atitlán Brocade.  It is reversible, so if you fold it the opposite direction you basically have a brand new clutch, and it is gorgeous either way.  It is hand...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

Walmart Box: Winter

Now I know it isn't winter anymore, but the Walmart Box is still one of my favorites so I wanted to make sure and get it up anyway! This box is only $5 and comes once a season, so if you are looking for an affordable option that gives the most bang for your buck I highly suggest this! I also thought this box was even prettier than the past few ones!  When they started this program they had a very basic box, but now they are getting prettier and better themed with each season!  I really liked the snowflakes on the paper, super cute. This is the Dove Nutrium Moisture body wash.  If you remember, I also got this sample in my Amazon box , so Dove was really trying to promote this product this winter!  As I said before, it feels soft and moisturizing, and it makes a ton of bubbles!  I remember my grandmother using a similar body wash when I was little, so I can't figure out if this is a rerelease or the same product or what, but that's all ...