Skip to main content

2013 Rough Draft Packing List!

Toiletry Bag
Transfer anything that are full size into travel containers
Put any Liquids in a plastic bag before you pack them in case they leak
  •  Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Deodorant
  • Hair styling products (I don't use all of these, just a suggestion)
    • Frizz Ease Serum
    • Hair Spray
    •  Mousse
    •  Gel
    •  Dry Shampoo or Baby Powder
    • Leave-in Conditioner
    • Texturizing Spray
    •  Shampoo
    •  Conditioner
  •  Body Lotion
  •  Sunscreen
  •  Aloe
  • Perfume
  •  Skincare products
    •  Facial Sunscreen
    • Oil Blotting Sheets
    • Makeup Remover Wipes
    •  Moisturizer
    •  Spot Treatment
    •  Facial Cleanser
    •  Facial Scrub
  • Eyes (if you have contacts)
    • Contacts Case 
    • Solution
    • Extra Contacts
    •  Backup Glasses
  • Safety pins
  • Band-aids
  • Q-Tips
  •  Shower Gel
  •  Body Scrub
  •  Bath Pouf
  •  Razor
  •  Shaving Gel or Baby Oil

Makeup
Put any Liquids in a plastic bag before you pack them in case they leak
Products that I recommend are listed in parenthesis 
  • ELF Zit Zapper
  • Primer (Rimmel Fix & Perfect)
  • Makeup Setting Spray
  • Foundation (Covergirl Nature Luxe)
  • Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream (Covergirl Tinted Moisturizer)
  • Concealer (Covergirl Liquid Concealer, Mark by Avon Concealer Stick, Hard Candy Glamafloge Concealer)
  • Eyelid Primer (ELF)
  • Powder (Rimmel Stay Matte, Covergirl Clean, Physicians Formula Organic Wear, ELF SPF 15)
  • Blush (ELF Blush, Covergirl Cheekers Blush)
  • Bronzer (NYC)
  • Eyeshadow (ELF Eyeshadow Book it has all of the colors you could need and it is very compact)
  • Eye Liner (Whatever you pick, try a waterproof formula)
  • Mascara (Maybelline Colossal Lashes Waterproof, Covergirl, Hard Candy Gold Glitter)
  • Lips
    • Lipgloss (Bath and Body Works)
    • Lipstick (Baby Lips, Bert's Bees)
    • Lipstain (Covergirl)
    • Chapstick (EOS, Baby Lips, Bert's Bees)
  • Tools
    • Brushes
      • Bronzer Brush
      • Foundation Brush
      • Blush Brush
      • Kabuki Brush
      • Eyeshadow Brushes
      • Eyebrow/Eyelash Brush
      • Eyeliner Brush
    • Eye Lash Curler
    • Tweezers
    • Oil Absorbing Sheets (ELF, Clean and Clear)
    • Eyeliner Sharpener 
  • Nail Files
  • Nail Polish Remover Pads
  • Nail Clips
  • Colored Nail Polish
  • Clear Nail Polish

Suitcase
  •  Bras and Panties
  •  Socks
  •  PJs
  • Baseball Cap or Floppy Hat (to protect your head from the sun)
  •  Shoes
    •  Tennis Shoes or Sparries
    • Flip-flops
    •  Sandals
    •  Heels
  •  Bathing-suits
  • Board Shorts
  •  Cover-up
  • T-Shirts
  • Tank-Tops
  • Cardigans
  • Camis
  • Jeans
  • Shorts
  • Capris
  • Dresses
  •  A Jacket
  • Hip Belts
  • Waist Belts
  • Bible and devotional books (always a necessity)
  • Purse
  • Beach Bag
  • Beach Mat
  •  Chargers

Jewelry and Hairbows
  • Hairbows
    • Elastics
    • Headbands
    • Claws
    • Clips and Bows
    • Bobby Pins
  • Jewelry
    • Earrings
    • Bracelets
    •  Anklets
    • Necklaces
    • Rings

Bag for the Car/Carry On/Purse
  •  Extra SD card
  • Extra batteries
  •  Book Light
  • Earbuds
  • DVD’s
  •  Pencils/Pens
  • Notebook
  •  Books
  • Magazines
  •  Pillow
  •  Blanket
  • Sunglasses
  • Travel Makeup Bag
  • Travel Hairbrush
  • Period Bag
  •  Cell phone
  •  Wallet
    • Money
    • I.D.
  •  Digital camera
  • Kindle 
  •  Chewing Gum

Travel Makeup Bag
This is the bag I keep with me in my purse or backpack at all times
Products that I recommend are listed in parenthesis 
  •  Powder (Rimmel Stay Matte)
  •  Kabuki Brush
  • White Eyeliner
  •  Concealer Pencil
  • Mascara
  •  Eyelash Curler
  • Lips
    • Lipgloss (Bath and Body Works)
    • Chapstick (EOS, Bert's Bees, Baby Lips)
    • Lipstick (Bert's Bees, Baby Lips)
  • Mirror
  •  Oil Absorbing Sheets
  •  Bobby Pins
  •  Hairbows
  •  Extra Contact (If you wear them)
  •  Nail File

Beach Bag
  •  Beach Towels
  •  Beach Toys (Yes I still play with beach toys, I refuse to grow up ;)
    • Buckets
    • Shovels
    • Molds
    • Sifters
    • Frisbees
    • Football
    •  Goggles
    •  Rafts
    •  Boogie Board
    •  Pool Noodles
    •  Tennis Rackets
    •  Tennis Balls
  •  Sunscreen
  •  Chapstick (with SPF)
  •  Hairbows, Headbands, and Bobby Pins
  •  Phone
  •  Camera
  •  Book/Magazines
  •  I-pod
  •  Earbuds
  •  Cash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Quick Website Rave!

Ok! This is the first time I've ever done this but I need you to listen to me and then go visit this awesome website! Most of you have probably heard of it before (I'm just slightly behind) it is called Etsy.com ! I just happened upon it last night through another website ( www.thisiswhyimbroke.com ) and I am now IN LOVE! I was so much in love that I have already placed my first order!  I ordered from  Mardi Robyn's  shop. She was in the middle of her black Friday sale and I got four pairs of earrings and two iPhone Earjack Dust Plugs for Christmas Presents.  Take a look! Now guess how much it all costed... Come on do it... You will never get it! $9.50! Thats right six Christmas Presents for under ten bucks!  Cha-Ching!! :) The next amazing shop I found is one by  NiciLaskin . I havent ordered from her yet but I definitely plan on it! I have contacted her and asked questions multiple times in the past two days an...