Skip to main content

December Date Box

Datebox is a subscription for primarily married couples, but it works for anyone with a significant other!  The point, is to get married couples to sit down once a moth, and have a date night to themselves.
I had never heard of this subscription box before, until I was scrolling through my Instagram feed one day and saw someone promoting it, with a promo code!
You all know how I can't resist good deals...
This box is normally about $35 per month, plus $5 shipping... That is expensive.
But I paid only the shipping! And that makes it fun!

So as you could probably guess, this month was Christmas themed...

Here is the look at the inside, and let it be known that I cleared out an abundance of bubblewrap before taking the picture, so it was well packaged!

The first thing I pulled out was these two mugs that say "Baby it's cold outside" and "I've got your love to keep me warm," so sweet!

And then they sent hot chocolate to go in them!

I was super excited about the main gift though... Maze and I had just been looking at one of these in a store last weekend, and talking about how we hadn't built a gingerbread house since we were kids.
And then Ta Da! This appeared

It even came with tons of candy and icing to put it together with!

They also sent a card with the url to a Christmas Playlist you have access to, as well as information about the Gingerbread House contest they are having! With the grand prize being a trip to Maui!
So if you love me, head over to my Instagram (www.instagram.com/bethanyallen15) tonight and like our Gingerbread House, because the contest is based on likes!

So would I have paid $40 for this?  Not a chance, but I am really really excited about it for $5! I understand their prices have to be higher than some boxes because they are a newer company starting out, but still.
So, if you would like to try this for only $5, go to www.getdatebox.com, and enter "Bethke" at checkout!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Beauty: Ice Facial

It may not sound very pleasant, but running an ice cube over your face has a ton of benefits for your skin! They will help to smooth your complexion by combating fat cells, easing wrinkles, fighting acne, and promoting blood circulation that will help heal past blemishes!  Be sure to  wrap the cubes  in a paper towel, or a baggie  because applying them directly to your skin can cause delicate blood vessels to break For an added  benefits to this  treatment, try freezing your cubes with watermelon, lemon, or rose!

Ipsy: March Throwback

First of all, this is one of the cuuuutest bag I've gotten in a while! This bag was probably about 50/50 on how I liked the actual products I received, but keep reading for a cool surprise in the end! This is the NYX Liquid Suede lipstick and I really enjoyed it! I was wary of this color when I first pulled it out, but after putting it on I found out that it was really pretty!!  It dries very matte, and lasts quite a while.  This is a really pretty eyeshadow, it is the brand Manna Kadar in the color Fantasy.  It is a pretty basic color and the packaging is kind of cheap, but it is a nice full size, so I'm not mad at it! I never wear my hair straight three days in a row... This is a nice product from Marc Anthony again, and it smells good, it just isn't something I will use often. This is the Pixie blush and highlighter duo in rose gold, and it was sooooo pretty!  And then it fell off my sink and instantly broke on the edge.  And then it ...

A Day in the Life...

I was thinking... for this to be my blog, you all really don't know to much about me! We got out of school today for flooding and I figured, why not give you a little peak into what I have done today! I started out the morning on YouTube... I know, sooo productive! After YouTube I moved to working on some future blog posts and going over my packing list for vacation this Summer. I am getting so impatient! We went to Pigeon Forge a few weekends ago and it was just enough of a trip to make you reeeally want to go the the Beach! So since I can't leave for vacation now, I am making sure I have my packing list perfect for you all :) Then I traveled on to the ol' blog and worked on a post that will be up in a few days. Can you tell what it is? I'm pretty excited about it! After a very productive morning I decided that it might be time for some lunch... Mega-Stuf Oreos anyone? Did you catch that? Not Double-Stuf,  Mega -Stuf!!! They are Limited Edition,...