Skip to main content

Birthday Trip: Days 1 and 2

Day 1

7:40
Well my alarm went off half an hour ago and I just can't bring myself to get up... But today is the start of my birthday weekend!!
You all may remember the announcement I made that I would be going to Disney this week. Well... We ended up canceling that because my parents were worried about it. So now we are going this Summer, and tonight, we are leaving for Pigeon Forge!
Today I am wearing:
A black shirt from TJ-Maxx/Ross
Leggings from Rue 21
Boots from Belks
Necklace from Belks

11:30
Just got out of my English class, and presented my Bio project that I am missing later this week! Now I have to finish a paper and my computers homework, have a teacher proof read my papers, and I'll be heading home!

Im currently having a super interesting lunch of amazing homemade chicken salad and pumpkin dessert from Thanksgiving, with carrots!

2:45
Headed home to finish packing!

4:20
On our way to Pigeon Forge!

7:00
We made it to our room and this place is so cute!!
Parent's bed, we had bunk beds right beside them!

Bathroom...

Look at the adorable, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash!

She also left a sample of the Farm House Fresh Sweet Cream body lotion.  It smelled soooo good!

Now we are on our way to eat at the restaurant in the Resort!

A lot of restaurants will leave games at the table, but here they left rocks!  I'm not sure of the purpose, but aren't they cute!

 We did the family style dinner and had tomato cheddar bread with pickles,

 strawberry pecan salad, 

 pot roast, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, 
and apple donuts with custard sauce for dessert!
It was heavenly!


9:30
We just finished dinner and exploring, and both were great!
The fountain at the front of the resort...

The outdoor pool

A wall of all of her movies, plays, and records!

The boys found a game room...

So mom and I just chilled!

And then we found the fireplace... And I never wanted to leave.

10:15
Currently sitting beside the fireplace in the lobby (in pajamas...) 

finishing the papers I have that are due Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! If I have to do homework though, this isn't a bad way to do it!


12:30
Just got back to the room and finally into bed! These bunk beds we have are sleeping bag style, so I have to zip myself in... This place is just adorable.

Goodnight you all!

Day 2

10:10
So we all woke up at 7:30 this morning… 7:30, on a vacation. Why? I do not know! But we just kind of chilled in the room and got ready at a very leisurely pace… I had a pop tart for breakfast, which it super exciting. Now we are off to go shopping!

Today I am wearing:
Tank top from Maurice's
Flannel from Rue 21
Jeans from American Eagle
Watch from Bass
Earrings were a present for my boyfriend from Maurice's
Boots from Belks

1:30
We just left TJ-Maxx… 3 hours, in just one store. Now to Ulta and Hobby Lobby!

3:30
Lunch at Wendy's 
and a quick trip to Tanger Outlets!

5:10
Just left Tangers! I hit up Bath and Body Works, Vera Bradley, Michael Kors, Rue 21 and Kirklands! I only bought things at Vera Bradley and Kirklands though, so not much damage!

6:00
On our way to Dollywood! Because we are staying at the resort, they provide transportation and a special entrance, just like a baby Disney!
We were the only ones on the bus!

To the park I am wearing:
Cami from Aeropostale
White shirt from Ross or TJ-Maxx
Flannel from American Eagle
Jeans from American Eagle
Sparies

7:00
Just sat down to watch Dolly's version of A Christmas Carol!

She even put herself in it!

9:00
Just got on the trolley to go back to the resort! After the Christmas Carol we rode a few rides, and watched the parade!


We were the only ones even at the ride for Tennessee Tornado

Look at the lights!

And then Rudolph telling us goodbye!


9:30

Going to get Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

Red Velvet!

(And apparently that is where I fell asleep...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I wouldn&

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha