- Clear Glass Balls (mini or large!)
- Broken Crayons
- Knife or Vegetable Peeler
- Paper Plate
- Peel any paper off of the crayon, and begin to shave wax curls from the side of the crayon. You can do this by pressing and sliding the knife or peeler along the crayon as you would chocolate while baking. Make sure the curls fall onto the paper plate!
- Remove the top metal piece of the glass ornament. Bend the plate to make a spout and pour the curls into the ornament. I like to fill mine about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way full, but it is totally up to you to decide how full you would like the sides of the ornament to look!
- Reinsert the metal piece in the top of the ornament. With the hairdryer on low to medium speed, begin to heat up the ornament. Shake and rotate periodically to fully coat the inside. Be careful, it gets very hot!
- Place a hook on the ring, hang on the tree, and thank me later!