Skip to main content

Themed Presents: Movies

Though the other themed presents I have suggested were versatile, this one can be made completely your own!  It is perfect for the movie lover, and you can choose any movie you like! This was a present for my boyfriend for our first Christmas, and I chose Batman!


Let's start with the basics...
  • Popcorn Buckets - I bought one big one and two small ones to put in the back.  They are a little flimsy, but sturdier than a bag!  They are each from dollar tree for... well I think that is kind of obvious.
  • Candy - The dollar boxes of movie candy (also from Dollar Tree!) are necessary for this present to give it that real movie feel.
  • Popcorn -  You can't go to a movie without popcorn!  You can go very basic and get cheaper popcorn, or go for some crazy flavors (I currently have salted caramel in my pantry!), or be super simple and easy and buy them a bag of the really good already popped stuff.
Now after you've got the basic staging of the presents has been done, it's time to get into the real present part!  My boyfriend already had the movies (just like every other movie known to man), so that wasn't an option...  I chose to get him a gift certificate for two tickets to the movies, a Batman lanyard, and a huge movie poster!  
But as I said you could go many ways with this, and the more popular the movie is, the more options you have!  
You could get them a wallet, Christmas ornament, the actual movies, the soundtrack, a spinoff or cartoon version of the movie, a shirt, boxers, pajamas... 
The possibilities are endless!

If you would like to see the other two posts in this series (Music themed, and Truffles!) you can check them out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...