Skip to main content

Birthday Trip Haul!

TJ-Maxx
Black T-shirt - Just needed some basics!
Baby Lips - Like I don't have enough of these already... But this is a new color! And it's Limited Edition!
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Skin Care Set - This set comes with toner, face wash, lotion, and pure tea tree oil.  It has great reviews, and I'd been wanting to try something like this for a while, so why not!
Paper Straws - Because sales...
Book with Ornament - This cute little picture book comes with an ornament that the child writes their name on, and then they press a button and it glows, so Santa can find them!  I thought I might give this a present, but then I decided it was cute and I wanted to keep it for when I have my own house and family one day (which I did a lot of during this trip...)
Dry Shampoo - This is my favorite, and I've been out for a while, and it's much cheaper here.

Hobby Lobby
Tiaras - I know this seems odd, but I needed them for the Christmas play I am in
Icing Tips - These were so cheap here, and they had so many options!  I limited myself to just two...

Kirklands
 "A" Ornament - I bought this kind of assuming I will end up marrying the guy I've been dating for two years now, considering his last name starts with an "A"... But I thought this was super pretty, and was only $5!

Vera Bradley
Vera Bradley was having a HUGE sale at the outlets! It was 50% off everything, with an extra 20% off your final purchase!
Card Holder - This is a double ID holder to hold your license and student ID.  I'd been wanting one for when I transfer to a four year school, and it was on sale!
Lanyard - I currently have a Chapel Hill lanyard, because I love the Tar Heels, but lately people have been asking me if I go there, and I hate saying no... So I now have a cutesy one instead!
Phone Case - My other case was looking kind of yucky, and though this one won't be as protective, its so cute!

Dollywood
Simply Southern Shirt - I am such a typical white (southern) girl... But these shirts are so cute!

Books-A-Million
The Great Gatsby Phone Case - I loved this book, and I was so excited to find this case on sale!
Peter Pan Socks - These were only $2, an are so freaking cute... I want leggings in this same full print!

Christmas Place
Cookie Ornament - This was on sale, and is also for my future house! I love the ornaments that look like food!

Paula Deen's Restaurant
Peach Cobbler Chapstick - Because I basically just wanted something from her restaurant... I bought Mom butter flavor!

Dollywood Resort (Pokeberry Lane)
Cup - Because I am totally obsessed with these cups!! And I had to have something from the Resort
3 post cards - I thought these were so pretty! This is what I had in mind when I bought them, and I am really happy with how it turned out!

Thistle Dew Me
This was a super cute store in Gatlinburg which had tons of these kitchen themed ornaments! I bought mom two, and two for me, but I wanted them all!
2 Ornaments - I chose this star cookie cutter (which I actually thought was a gingerbread man...), and a heart tiny pie pan!

Gatlinburg
Simply Southern Shirt - Well this one is a little different than my many others... it has long sleeves!  This was also the cheapest I had ever seen Simply Southern shirts, which was around $25-27
Sticky Notes - Because I have an unhealthy obsession...

If you would like to see my blogs from while I was in Pigeon Forge, you can check them out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I wouldn&

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha