Skip to main content

Summer Essentials: Shampoo and Conditioner

If you are looking for convenience...
Try Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner
Replenishes and refreshes hair, full of moisturizers that rinse clean, wit a fusion of orchid & coconut milk. Quick in and out in the shower, and the less time you spend on you hair, the more time you can spend living it up on your vacation!
$6.49 at www.walgreens.com/herbal-essences-2-in-1





If you are looking for clarification...

Try VO5 Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo
Clarifying formula, formulated with a refreshing vanilla mint fragrance, while keeping color treated hair looking great! Love this!
$0.99 at www.amazon.com/VO5-Shampoo






If you are looking to lighten your hair over the summer...
Try the Sheer Blonde Go Blonder line by John Frieda
Gradually lightens Blonde hair for your ideal, sun-kissed look all year long. Go-Blonder products, with Citrus and Chamomile, enhance your natural blonde hair, lightening for brighter blonde, softness and shine (for blonde or light hair only)
Lightening Shampoo - $6.49 at www.drugstore.com/john-frieda-shampoo
Lightening Conditioner - $6.49 atwww.drugstore.com/john-frieda-Conditioner
Controlled Lightening Spray - $9.99 at www.drugstore.com/john-frieda-lightening-spray
Value pack of all three - on sale for $12.99 at www.drugstore.com/products

If you want to prevent Swimmers Hair...
Try Malibu 2000 Swimmers' Action Shampoo and Conditioner
Malibu 2000 Swimmers Water Action Wellness Shampoo and Conditioner is formulated with antioxidant vitamins and botanicals specifically for swimmers of all ages. 
It rids hair of salt and chlorine, so your hair doesn't turn green!
Shampoo - $9.99 at www.folica.com/mailbu-2000-shampoo
Conditioner - $9.99 at www.folica.com//malibu-2000-conditioner



If you want added moisture...
Try the Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
Rich, creamy shampoo and conditioner, with shea butter, smoothes ultra-dry or unruly hair and leaves hair feeling moisturized.
Shampoo - $20.97 at www.walmart.com/Fekkai-Shampoo
Conditioner - $20.97 at www.walmart.com/Fekkai-Conditioner





If you want to be rid of frizz...
Try L'Oreal Ever Sleek Sulfate Free Intense Smoothing Haircare Regimen

For frizzy, unruly hair, with sunflower tournesol. It is sulfate, paraben & silicone free and contains natural botanicals & oils.
Shampoo - $5.99 at www.walgreens.com/l'oreal-eversleek-shampoo
Conditioner - $5.97 at www.walmart.com/Conditioner
Frizz Taming Creme - $5.67 at www.walmart.com/EverSleek-Frizz-Taming
Value pack of all three - $17.01 at www.walmart.com/L'Oreal-EverSleek-Bundle


Whatever you pick, I sugest transferring it into a travel bottle or buying a travel size for your trip.
Enjoy! :)
It you want to see the whole series of "Summer Essentials" posts, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries