Skip to main content

My Everyday/Travel Makeup Bag

So as I was putting together the list for makeup bag that I will have with me in the car when I go on my trip to the beach this summer, I decided that you might want to know exactly what's in there and why I bring them :)

The first thing I going to show you is this awesome pallet I found in a discount makeup store:
It is a "Sweet by Day, Sexy by Night" pallet. On one side it has a dark brown and a champagne shade eye shadow, a light and a dark shade of bronzer, a light and dark brown shade of lipgloss, and two small applicators. On the other it has a light shade of pink and an almost purple eye shadow, a light and dark shade of blush, a light and dark shade of pink lipgloss, and two small applicators. You can buy it at www.amazon.com/day-to-night for $5. I thought this was the most simple way to pack all that i would need!

Next I'm going to show you the face products I am bringing:
They are:
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
The ELF Aloe Infused Blotting Sheets
The Hard Candy Concealer Pencil (Comes with the Glamoflauge Concealer)
My Favorite Kabuki Brush
A Retractable Blush Brush
 My face tends to get oily, actually forget that. My face is always oily! And we are going to the beach in the hot Summer Sun? Bad Combo... So I bring blotting sheets to remove to oil, and Powder to make sure it stays that way. I also bring the concealer because I sleep in the car, and I want to reapply any that rubs off. And then the retractable applicator is to apply the brush or bronzer from the pallet.

Next, the eyes:
I bring: 
The NYC Eyeliner Pencil in 926White
The ELF Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo
The Hard Candy Gold Eyeliner
A Small Eyeshadow Brush
When you have been asleep in the car, you generally wake up looking more tired than when you went to sleep. I bring a White Eyeliner pencil to apply to my waterline and the inner corners to make myself look more awake. I don't generally recommend this ELF Mascara, but it is convient to keep in my makeup bag and travel with. Since the pallet I am bringing has Eyeshadow in it, I don't bring any others besides that. Also, I am looking for one of the small plastic eyelash curlers, you know the compact easy to throw into your makeup bag kind? If any of you know of a good one comment and tell me below! :)

Lips:
 
If you can't tell I like Baby Lips :)
I am bringing: 
The Bath and Body Works Pineapple Juice Lipgloss
Burt's Bees Mango Butter Chapstick
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 415
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Pink Punch, and Quenched

 Neeeeext:
For my hair:
Hair Ties
Bobby Pins
A Foldable Travel Brush
Baby Powder
Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Hand Cream
Ok, at this point you probably think I'm insane. Hand Cream AND Baby Powder... as har products?? Yep, trust me, I know what I am talking about here! The Baby Powder can be used like Dry Shampoo, only it is more compact and easier to travel with. The Hand Cream can be used as, of course, a hand cream, and in your hair to calm frizz! Cheers for multi-use and compact products!!

Lastly, the miscellaneous things I bring:
They are:
A Mirror
Nail File
An Extra Contact 
Safety Pins
Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Hand Sanitizer
and once again, the Hand Cream :)

And I put most all of it in this bag:
I generally leave out the Hand Cream and Brush, but everything else fits pretty well!
Also if you happen to be wondering, the bag is from Thirty-One. And then the keychains on the side: a string bracelet made and given to me by one of my best friends, a braided blue and green cord from a wedding reception, a Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer, the wooden one with a turtle is from a souvenir shop on the Outer Banks. Small Back story? I got the turtle one on a class trip to the OBX a few years ago, me and my best friend have matching ones :)

I hope this may have helper you out in your packing endeavors, or given you some ideas as to what you would like to keep in your travel make up bag!
Have an Amazing Weekend!! 
:) <3 (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

2018 Recap Part Two (August-December)

(If you missed Part One, January-July, you can find it here! ) August We kicked August off with a bang and dove right into another vacation, this time to the Outer Banks of North Carolina!  We started our trip with another aquarium, and a few nights at this gorgeous little Bed and Breakfast in Manteo. While there we also had the opportunity to see The Lost Colony outdoor Drama.  I highly recommend, it was amazing! But be warned, Manteo breeds a different kind of mosquito than everywhere else, and they WILL just pick you up and carry you away! My mom and I were just dying to see the Ocean even though the island we were currently on was landlocked and Dad had just told us to be patient and wait until we got to our Condo a few days later.  We didn't listen, and after shopping one night we took the car down to a public entrance to see the sunset and feel the sand between our toes.  It did not disappoint!  Until I got squared by a wave... Decisions regretted, Ou