Skip to main content

Two Years and Counting!


So as I said in my "Get Ready With Me" post on Wednesday, my Anniversary is actually on a Monday, and that Monday just happens to be his mom's Birthday as well, so needless to say, we chose another day!  We celebrated on Saturday, October 3rd, and let me tell you, it was absolutely amazing!
He arrived at my house more dressed up than I've ever seen him (other than when he is forced to be!)
Aren't we just adorable and matchy? 

We left around seven to make our eight o'clock reservation at The Peddler Steakhouse in Boone, NC.  I most definitely approve of this place!

Considering it was our Anniversary, I didn't feel it would be appropriate to be taking pictures... But I did find this picture online, and it is the EXACT meal I had!
So, I chose Teriyaki Steak with a baked potato, and it was amazing.  I'm not usually a big steak person, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one, and took most of it home for lunch the next day!
For dessert we had a Tollhouse Pie with ice cream! And decided to most definitely come back for dessert very soon, because there were so many that sounded amazing...

After dinner we went back to his dorm and did presents!
Guys, he did so well :)

The first thing he got me is the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2016, because as you all found out in my Disney Announcement, I'm going to be going at the end of this year!  He also chose to get me this, because we have spent hours now, on multiple occasions, cuddled up in Barnes and Noble as I explain to him all the ins and outs of Disney!

Also on one of our Barnes and Noble dates, which are some of my favorites, he read this kids book to me! So he bought it for me, to read to our kids one day :)

The third thing he got me is Honey by Marc Jacobs.  We were just walking through Ulta one day when I pointed out that I thought this perfume was super cute and I really liked it.  I had no idea he'd go back and get it!  But it made me super happy!

The final thing he got me probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, so let me tell you the story behind it... Earlier this summer I'd went running with one of my friends up our road.  We were about two miles from the closest house, with no cell service, and look off the side of the road to see a mama bear and her two cubs staring straight at us...  We had to turn and sprint away until we couldn't run anymore and by the grace of God found cell service so we could call someone to pick us up!  Since then, everyone has made fun of us for being scared saying that they see bears around here all the time!  Well let me tell you, seeing them two miles from civilization is much different than seeing them in a zoo or from the window of your house.  Maze is one of those people that has made immense fun of me, so to continue he bought me Bear Repellant Spray!
...Which I hope I never have to use.

He probably did the best with presents that he ever has! And definitely beat me this time!  I got him a Beatles shirt, CD, 3D Abby Road Shadow Box Picture, and Yellow Submarine Contacts case.  
After doing presents we hung out at his dorm for a little while, and then he took me home!

Overall, it was an amazing night! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received