Skip to main content

Walmart Beauty Box: Fall

I have been getting the Walmart Beauty Brandshare Box for two seasons now, and I really like it!  It is a $5 quarterly subscription, and you more than get your money's worth!

This was my view as soon as I opened the box...
I was already super excited!  There was so much stuff!

The first thing I had to grab was this razor, because I was so excited to see it!
Razors can be expensive, and I was sent this one for a fraction of a dollar!
I have been using since receiving it, and it is a really nice razor.  It gives a close shave, but hasn't cut me.  It also has built in shave gel to give another layer of protection!

I have owned this hairspray before, and it works pretty well, but it's not my favorite.  Overall though, it doesn't have a horrible smell and is a nice size!

This self tanner looks a little orange and is a bit to glittery for my liking... I really enjoy Jergens self-tanner, and I like a certain amount of shimmer on my legs, but this was a bit much!
Aside from that, it is a good sample size!

This is a very nice, very bright red Revlon HD Gladiolus lipstick!
When I received it lipstick had already smudged the top of the clear cap making it look yucky, and has since streaked the sides as I remove it from the tube, so the packaging isn't my favorite, but the actual product is on point!  I wore it for my Anniversary, and is featured in my Get Ready With Me post.

So, I wanted to use this before my Anniversary, but then I ran out of time... But I've heard many good things about this mask and I can't wait to try it!

Two very similar things I was sent were samples of the Crest two step whitening toothpaste, and ACT mouthwash.  
I'm not a fan of mouthwash, so I gave it to my dad, but what really would there have been to say?  It's Mouthwash!
The toothpaste I did try, and really enjoyed!  This comes with two foil packets, good for a few uses.  The step 1, is a whitening toothpaste, and the step 2 is a brush on whitening gel.  Neither have an offensive taste, and I'd like to think they worked!

I always mean to buy a baby deodorant before I travel, but never get around to it! Now I have one, in just the basic powder scent, and a coupon for another!

Finally, in the bottom of the box, were foil packets.
They sent a Nivea lotion, and two scents of the Jergens wet skin moisturizer, along with a coupon!

Overall, I thought this box was pretty amazing, especially for $5!!
Bar far my favorite product was the razor, and my least was the mouthwash, but all had very practical purposes that I can't wait to try out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Countdown: Dorm Tour

I think I finally got my side of my dorm to look how I want it to this year, and I am absolutely thrilled with it!

I chose the colors yellow and grey, which isn't what I'd usually pick, but I've been thrilled with the way it turned out!  I'm not going to mention where every little thing is from, if you want more information on that you can check out my Dorm HaulI posted earlier this week, but I will do my best to hit he highlights!
First I will start off with my desk area.  From right to left I keep my makeup in the drawers I DIYed, my makeup mirror from Amazon, my desk organizer filled with legitimate desk things, as well as more makeup and makeup brushes, my tea station with my chip mug and honey, my textbooks, and finally my sticky notes and Ray Bans!
The wall above my desk I turned into sort of a gallery wall!  It has been a process to get all of this up, because anything even semi heavy continues to fall down!  From top to bottom: I picked up the canvases at a bi…

My Petal Club

A new box!  And a PERIOD subscription box at that!  I love finding new boxes to try out, especially when they are this affordable!  This box is normally $6.99 per month, but if you use the discount code "SUMMER" on mypetalclub.com, this box will be only $3.50!  And let's be honest, one box of pads/tampons is usually more expensive than that, so why not give it a try??

So this box primarily consists of just the period products with very few extras.  This isn't one of the present, feel-good kind of boxes, it just provides you with the necessary products to get through the month, at an affordable price.
Step One The first thing you do on their website is choose the combination of products you will need.  Be warned, you aren't given as much of a selection if you order through Cratejoy like I did.  It worked totally fine and I still got the products I needed, but I like choice!  So I suggest going straight through their website.  You are going to get 30 products total…

Country Concert Lookbook

Early this fall I will be going to a Brad Paisley AND an Avett Brothers concert!  So when I found out King Ranch Saddle Shop was looking for inspiration when it comes to country style I had to share my ideas!  It is the dog days of summer, with hot days and cool nights here in the mountains, so I tried to create looks to fit all weather and styles!

Sassy  For the budding flower child who needs to show a bit of a wilder side and have fun for the night!   This is a crop top and basic jean shorts, which could be subbed for light wash ripped skinnies if the venue is going to be cooler (which is actually what I wore to a Flogging Molly concert last fall!). Crop Top: American Eagle Shorts: Hollister Flower Crown: Claire's


Sweet  This is for the sweet girly girl who still want to show their country side.  It is a simple white lace top dress, to which I have added a red flannel for those cool Summer nights.  The flannel could be tied around your waist during the day, or substituted for a d…