Skip to main content

Walmart Beauty Box: Fall

I have been getting the Walmart Beauty Brandshare Box for two seasons now, and I really like it!  It is a $5 quarterly subscription, and you more than get your money's worth!

This was my view as soon as I opened the box...
I was already super excited!  There was so much stuff!

The first thing I had to grab was this razor, because I was so excited to see it!
Razors can be expensive, and I was sent this one for a fraction of a dollar!
I have been using since receiving it, and it is a really nice razor.  It gives a close shave, but hasn't cut me.  It also has built in shave gel to give another layer of protection!

I have owned this hairspray before, and it works pretty well, but it's not my favorite.  Overall though, it doesn't have a horrible smell and is a nice size!

This self tanner looks a little orange and is a bit to glittery for my liking... I really enjoy Jergens self-tanner, and I like a certain amount of shimmer on my legs, but this was a bit much!
Aside from that, it is a good sample size!

This is a very nice, very bright red Revlon HD Gladiolus lipstick!
When I received it lipstick had already smudged the top of the clear cap making it look yucky, and has since streaked the sides as I remove it from the tube, so the packaging isn't my favorite, but the actual product is on point!  I wore it for my Anniversary, and is featured in my Get Ready With Me post.

So, I wanted to use this before my Anniversary, but then I ran out of time... But I've heard many good things about this mask and I can't wait to try it!

Two very similar things I was sent were samples of the Crest two step whitening toothpaste, and ACT mouthwash.  
I'm not a fan of mouthwash, so I gave it to my dad, but what really would there have been to say?  It's Mouthwash!
The toothpaste I did try, and really enjoyed!  This comes with two foil packets, good for a few uses.  The step 1, is a whitening toothpaste, and the step 2 is a brush on whitening gel.  Neither have an offensive taste, and I'd like to think they worked!

I always mean to buy a baby deodorant before I travel, but never get around to it! Now I have one, in just the basic powder scent, and a coupon for another!

Finally, in the bottom of the box, were foil packets.
They sent a Nivea lotion, and two scents of the Jergens wet skin moisturizer, along with a coupon!

Overall, I thought this box was pretty amazing, especially for $5!!
Bar far my favorite product was the razor, and my least was the mouthwash, but all had very practical purposes that I can't wait to try out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona