Skip to main content

Popsugar: December

I am honestly way too excited about this box!  For Christmas my parents ordered me a three month subscription of Popsugar when it was on sale around Black Friday and I am thrilled!  We got a three month subscription for $20 per box, plus a free gift!  

 For the amount of stuff in one of these boxes, I think it is definitely worth it!  

Everything in this box was so well packaged, I was very impressed!  It was lined with bubble wrap and paper, and then everything inside was in its own box/packaging or wrapped in bubble wrap!
And Happiness Delivered... too cute!

The first thing I pulled out was this Baublebar pendent.  It is a long silver necklace with a circle pendent that is half white and half silver.  It is called the Snowfall Pendent and is apparently a Popsugar exclusive!  I have been looking for a new long necklace, so this was fun to receive!  The suggested retail is $28.

This is the Sisters' Gourmet Baker's Dozen Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. This is an all in one mix including everything but the wet ingredients, but not so finely milled as the powdery mix that comes in boxes.  All you need to add is butter and an egg!  This sales for $6.99 on the Sisters' Gourmet website.

This is the Odeme Ring Dish...

And matching Catchall set!  These are things I would never really think to buy for myself, but they look gorgeous on my vanity!  Both were packaged in their boxes with bubble wrap so they wouldn't break in transit.  Together, this set retails for $67

These are the Mane Message Date Night Bobby Pins.  I have heard a lot of good things about the creaseless Mane Message hair ties, so these will be fun to try!  In pictures it shows them arranged in a pretty triangle like a single hairpiece, so maybe I will give that a shot.  These retail for $10, which I feel is expensive for three bobby pins... but maybe they are great!

This is the Winky Lux Lip Pill in the color Bunny.  It is a gorgeous color and came in the cutest packaging!  I haven't ever heard of this brand before, but I would be more than willing to try some of their other colors and products.  This retails for $14 on their website.

This is the Dessanage Professional Color Restore and Protecting Top Coat Serum.  I have used Dessanage products before, if you remember my Influenster post about them FOREVER ago, and I have really liked them, so I am super excited to try this!  I am going to have caramel highlights put in my hair next week, so I am holding off on using this until then.  But, from what I can tell this sounds like a hair oil or shine spay.  This retails for $11.99, and can probably be found at Target!

This was my free gift they were offering with the deal when I ordered!  This is the Juara Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask.  According to the packaging it can be used for a short amount of time as a mask, or an an overnight treatment.  Most face masks are fun because they are crazy colors, but not so with this one.  It had a lotion color and consistency, which makes me think it would actually be pretty nice as an overnight treatment because it wouldn't stain your sheets.  According to the voids of the internet (because this one wasn't listed on the card) this retails for around $40!

And these were all of the coupons included... a 20% off for Sisters' Gourmet, Mane Message, and Baublebar.

Overall I think it was a pretty amazing box!  It retailed for about $180 including the face mask, and I got it for $20... So there are definitely no complaints in that field!  I honestly already can not wait for my next box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Beach Bag Essentials

I thought it would be fun to show you all what I keep in my beach bag while we are at the beach! So the first thing we need to address is the bag.   You need one that is functional, as well as cute, don't think only about the cute factor!   My mom has one that I borrowed for my beach trip earlier this summer that functions as a bag on top with a cooler on the bottom!   This is simply a canvas Del Sol bag, but it sure gets the job done! The first thing I find absolutely necessary at the beach is reading material!   This year I brought the second book in the Seafina series, as well as a set of James Patterson’s “book shots” called Kisses at Midnight.   I love reading, but I so rarely have the time to devote to a book.   The beach is the perfect place to finish them all! If books aren’t your thing then try something a little lighter with a magazine.   I carried these two around all week and never cracked them open because I was so into my books, bu