Skip to main content

Disney 2016: Day 9

8:25 a.m.
Good morning! We are currently on our way to Epcot!

Today I'm wearing a tank top from Walmart that we had embroidered to match for our last trip, athletic shorts from Old Navy, a sports bra from Boone Belles, Tevas, my FitBit and Magic Band, and ears from Jane/Etsy! Except I forgot to take a picture that morning, so here is my mom and I being all cute!

And while I showed my mom and I being cute, I figured I might as well stick this in here too!  We did a special meet and greet for Disney Visa card holders in Epcot and this ended up being one of my favorite pictures from the entire trip!


10:20 a.m.
We got in a little early this morning, so we've already been here about an hour and a half and have already ridden Soarin' twice and Living with the Land!

We also got a chance to do The Seas with Nemo and friends, which is always a big hit!  It is a cute ride that never has a wait, with a little aquarium at the end!

I love catching starfish stuck to the glass!  Even though this one has an interesting middle...

Come on now, they had to put food in the spot or rig this somehow!  There was a big and little clown fish hanging around each other the whole time we were there!  It really was Nemo!

And then Turtle Talk with Crush... Even though it is geared toward little kids, it is super cute and we had to do it again!

We were also able to catch Test Track!  And I was pretty dang proud of the car I created, if I do say so myself.


2:25 p.m.
Just finished lunch at the Garden Grill!  We love this restaurant in The Land pavilion at Epcot because the fruit and veggies are grown in the Living with the Land ride.  The restaurant also slooooowly rotates like a big lazy susan, so the scenery is constantly changing!  The food is served family style and is all you can eat... and we sure do.  I forgot to take a picture of the food, which is horribly sad because it is one of the best meals of our entire trip, but I got a few of the characters!

It is the classic characters here, so Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale!  Look at Pluto posing!

High fives all around from the chipmunk!

So Pluto decided to sneak around the edge of the booth and scare me, as evidenced by my face in this picture!  He was so cute and playful!

We also went up the Canada side of the world at Epcot so we could hit a few more countries we missed or just really like!

How could we go to England and not use one of the telephone booths?

I loved the way this arch in Japan framed the golf ball.  If you can't tell by our second visit here, Japan is one of our favorite pavilions! 

So I went to use the restroom and it ended up being a sort of complicated place to get to.  But once I got back there, there was this little bridge with a pond and garden!  It was so cute, I don't know why Disney would hide it back in this little corner!

This is the inside sort of market area of the Japan pavilion with all of the candy and snacks! This is always a cool place to shop and try new things because for Disney, the prices really aren't that bad!  I always get the biggest box of Happy Panda cookies they have, they are my favorite!

5:40 p.m.
We just walked over to The Boardwalk via the International Gateway out of Epcot to get cupcakes... Let me tell you, I was extremely disappointed with their selection! Some of the best cupcakes I'd seen online in Disney were here and they didn't have anything! So now we are riding a boat back into Epcot.

After we got there we stopped off in France to get a few treats.  Though the cream filled things we got in Norway were my favorite, I got a raspberry lime macaroon and to was honestly amazing.


7:00 p.m.
Well, we were all killed and decided to come on in back to the room and make it an early night.

Last day in Epcot... I'll miss the way this lights up!

We ended up having a nap and then going down to our resort's food court for dinner around 8:30. I had a Turkey and Munster Sandwich on a croissant with homemade chips, and a cream cheese danish, and it was actually much better than I expected! After we finished we came back to the room, showered, and watched the Olympics... Except I was out pretty quick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

January Love With Food Subscription Box

(Stay tuned for a special Valentine's giveaway towards the end of this post!) So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Love with Food box! They had a promotion going where the first month was free (except for shipping), so for all of this I paid $2! The first thing I found upon opening my box was this pamphlet giving a description of all of the products inside! Isn't it cute?? It says... "What does 2015 have in store? All good things! While now's the time for New Year's Resolutions and looking foreword, give yourself a little love for what you have already achieved. With the purchase of this box, you helped to feed a hungry child. If that's not a great way to start off the New Year, we're not sure what is!" And this was what I saw after moving all of the paper... The first thing on top was Breakfast in Paris Black T

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!