Skip to main content

Let's Talk...

I feel so bad, I have been such a flake with posting recently and the past month is when I should have been really focused on getting out content, because....
My summer classes started this week.
And they are intense.
Like, more so than I expected and I'm only a week in.

Also, I just got my Summer schedule for the daycare I work at, and instead of my normal 9:30-5:30, I was switched to 
6:00-12:30... 
That is a huge difference, I've never gotten up that early in my life!  It is a lot better in some ways because I now have my full days free, but it's a difficult sleep schedule to get used to.  

As a result, I've been spending my mornings at work, and my evenings doing homework, or attempting to have a social life... 
This is my last Summer before college after all, so I want to have fun!  But it just makes things more difficult when I need to be in bed early for work, balance homework, and then there is this blog.

I love having this creative outlet, and I'm not ready to give it up, but at the same time feeling the pressure of having to post of Wednesday and Saturday makes me not want to do it, as you all have seen... 
I'm sorry about that.

So for this Summer, I think I am going to go back to only posting on Saturday, and save up any other posts that I have time to write until I'm in college and even busier!
This isn't exactly a solution I like, because I have tons of ideas I want to get out there!  But actually getting the posts onto "paper," so to speak, is my real issue...
So let's try this for a little while and see how it works!

As for the remainder of the summer?
My classes and job end on July 29th, and we leave for Disney on the 31st!! In between now and then I have some family issues to be taken care of, Bible School to teach, weddings/parties to attend and plan, my brother's birthday, and hopefully a beach trip!  Finally, I will be moving in at Appalachian on August 12th!
So a busy Summer to say the least.
But as a result of this busy-ness, I have some pretty cool post ideas!

I plan to do:
  • Love With Food and Ipsy throwbacks that I've missed, 
  • My new Graze subscription I'm going to start in college, 
  • I have another exciting VoxBox (or two) on the way, 
  • Long overdue empties, 
  • Whats in my Beach Bag, 
  • A seven day college countdown (including packing!), 
  • Hopefully a new Disney packing series, 
  • And, OF COURSE my day by day Disney blogs!
I'm going to work hard and do my best to get these out in a timely manner, but please, hang in there with me!

I love you all, and I can't thank you enough for hanging in there with me, so this is goodbye to Wednesdays for now, but it is no where near goodbye!


Let's Connect!
Sassy Sweets Cupcakes Facebookwww.facebook.com/SassySweetsCupcakeBakery
Personal Instagramwww.instagram.com/bethanyallen15
And if you wouldn't mind to sign up with my referral links... 
Swagbucks - This is a site where you earn points to get rewards, and it really works! If you want an invite you can e-mail me (allenfamilyvacationplans@gmail.com ) or paste this referral link (swagbucks.com/refer/beachbabe15 ) in the box when you sign up!
Influenster - This is a site where you sync up all of your social media accounts and they will send you products to review based on your interests: www.influenster.com/refferal 
Groupon - A shopping website where everything is super cheap! www.groupon.com/visitor_referral
ipsy - A $10 monthly subscription service where you receive makeup tailored to your personal interests www.ipsy.com/invite 
Love With Food - A $9.99 monthly food subscription box, use this link to get $5 off your first box! lovewithfood.com/invite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received