Skip to main content

Disney 2017: Day 7

8:20 a.m.
Off to Magic Kingdom!   Instead of going through the whole hassle of the ferry boat this morning we decided to park at Grand Floridian (since we have dining reservations tonight), and ride the monorail into... The Magic Kingdom!  After last night we are all a little wiped out and a bit out of heart, but we are trying to buck up and put ourselves in a better mood!



Today I am wearing a tank top from Target that we had custom printed to be matching family shirts! Mine is Tink, my brothers says Pan, dad is Hook and my mom (who's name is Wendy) says Wendy Darling! I am also wearing athletic shorts from Walmart, my FitBit and Magic band, and my hair in a Tinkerbell bun with Mickey ears from Jane/Etsy.

10:00 a.m.
We've only been here about an hour and we have already Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, and Ariel!

The Ariel ride is super cute!  At this point it tips you back so you can see Ariel above you and it looks as if you are going under water!

And then ends with Ariel kissing Prince Eric in their wedding... adorable!

11:10 a.m.
It's a Small World...

But Dumbo too!  So that made it all better; the wind whipped that horrible song right out of our heads!

11:35 a.m.
It just started storming, but we are pushing on through! We decided to duck into Philharmagic before our 12:00 Peter Pan fastpasses!

They just renovated the queue for the Peter Pan ride so it looks as if you are in the Darling's house, and then watching Tinkerbell dart around Wendy's bedroom.  It is very entertaining and interactive, it didn't feel like a very long wait at all!

As a side note, can we please take a moment for how cute Rapunzel's tower is?

And all of the little flags... it is adorable!  And all it is is a restroom!  Given, it is one of the nicest ones in Disney and we visited multiple times, but I wish it was something more fun!

2:40 p.m.
Just finished lunch at Be Our Guest once again!
I didn't feel the need to go through the whole tour of the restaurant again (you can check out Day 5 for that!), but I did catch a picture of our food in the "magical carts" this time!  You order prior to your reservation, sit anywhere you like, and then your food just finds you!  Like magic!

This time I had the quiche with a salad, and it was amazing!  Probably even better than the meal I had last time!

For dessert we had a cupcake with The Gray Stuff, a Strawberry Cheesecake cupcake, and an Éclair. Once again, he Gray Stuff truly is delicious!  But everything else gave a good show as well!

As we were leaving I also caught a picture of the dessert cart with all of their options!

Before lunch we rode Peter Pan with our fastpasses, and then I got to meet Tinkerbell!!

She asked me to fly with her!

She is by far my favorite character ever.  She was so excited that I was wearing her picture, name, and had a bun like she did! She is super fun and interactive, and the cutest character I've ever seen!  Also, her meet and greet area is gorgeous!

8:15 p.m.
We are currently riding the monorail to our dining reservation at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian! It is a buffet style restaurant, as well as character dining with Cinderella and friends!

10:20 p.m.
Oh my gooooooosh... The food at Disney is just amazing. Everything. Amazing.

I truly don't know what all I just ate, but there was nothing I disliked!

One thing I can tell you is that the pink bowl of stuff at the top of the picture is strawberry soup.  It is offered at this restaurant during every meal at their signature item.  It seems very weird, but is actually quite good!

I have never been to a character restaurant where they spent so much one on one time with you!  Anastasia sat down at the table with us and called her sister over, and they the two of them proceeded to scream for their mother.  They even had me yell with them!

Of all the characters I've met, the two of them seem to have the most fun job.  They get to scream and joke and be hateful and obnoxious, and it is all fun!

She was pretty, but truthfully, Cinderella pales in comparison to them!

And then Cinderella and Prince Charming had a special dance to end the night.  All while the stepsisters yelled in the background!

But on that note, I'm going to go ahead and say goodnight so we can get ready for tomorrow, which will be a much easier day than the past few!

10:45 p.m.
PS, we just got back to our room and they left us a note and two Mickey rice crispy treat bars as a gift for the trouble we had last night! Even though it doesn't make up for it, things like that help you see that Disney still does actually care.



Thank you all so much for reading! I thought it would be fun to have a little summer Disney sun to brighten up snowy winter days!  If you missed yesterday you can see Day 6 here, or go to the Disney 2016 tag to see the full series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...