Skip to main content

Disney 2017: Day 7

8:20 a.m.
Off to Magic Kingdom!   Instead of going through the whole hassle of the ferry boat this morning we decided to park at Grand Floridian (since we have dining reservations tonight), and ride the monorail into... The Magic Kingdom!  After last night we are all a little wiped out and a bit out of heart, but we are trying to buck up and put ourselves in a better mood!



Today I am wearing a tank top from Target that we had custom printed to be matching family shirts! Mine is Tink, my brothers says Pan, dad is Hook and my mom (who's name is Wendy) says Wendy Darling! I am also wearing athletic shorts from Walmart, my FitBit and Magic band, and my hair in a Tinkerbell bun with Mickey ears from Jane/Etsy.

10:00 a.m.
We've only been here about an hour and we have already Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, and Ariel!

The Ariel ride is super cute!  At this point it tips you back so you can see Ariel above you and it looks as if you are going under water!

And then ends with Ariel kissing Prince Eric in their wedding... adorable!

11:10 a.m.
It's a Small World...

But Dumbo too!  So that made it all better; the wind whipped that horrible song right out of our heads!

11:35 a.m.
It just started storming, but we are pushing on through! We decided to duck into Philharmagic before our 12:00 Peter Pan fastpasses!

They just renovated the queue for the Peter Pan ride so it looks as if you are in the Darling's house, and then watching Tinkerbell dart around Wendy's bedroom.  It is very entertaining and interactive, it didn't feel like a very long wait at all!

As a side note, can we please take a moment for how cute Rapunzel's tower is?

And all of the little flags... it is adorable!  And all it is is a restroom!  Given, it is one of the nicest ones in Disney and we visited multiple times, but I wish it was something more fun!

2:40 p.m.
Just finished lunch at Be Our Guest once again!
I didn't feel the need to go through the whole tour of the restaurant again (you can check out Day 5 for that!), but I did catch a picture of our food in the "magical carts" this time!  You order prior to your reservation, sit anywhere you like, and then your food just finds you!  Like magic!

This time I had the quiche with a salad, and it was amazing!  Probably even better than the meal I had last time!

For dessert we had a cupcake with The Gray Stuff, a Strawberry Cheesecake cupcake, and an Éclair. Once again, he Gray Stuff truly is delicious!  But everything else gave a good show as well!

As we were leaving I also caught a picture of the dessert cart with all of their options!

Before lunch we rode Peter Pan with our fastpasses, and then I got to meet Tinkerbell!!

She asked me to fly with her!

She is by far my favorite character ever.  She was so excited that I was wearing her picture, name, and had a bun like she did! She is super fun and interactive, and the cutest character I've ever seen!  Also, her meet and greet area is gorgeous!

8:15 p.m.
We are currently riding the monorail to our dining reservation at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian! It is a buffet style restaurant, as well as character dining with Cinderella and friends!

10:20 p.m.
Oh my gooooooosh... The food at Disney is just amazing. Everything. Amazing.

I truly don't know what all I just ate, but there was nothing I disliked!

One thing I can tell you is that the pink bowl of stuff at the top of the picture is strawberry soup.  It is offered at this restaurant during every meal at their signature item.  It seems very weird, but is actually quite good!

I have never been to a character restaurant where they spent so much one on one time with you!  Anastasia sat down at the table with us and called her sister over, and they the two of them proceeded to scream for their mother.  They even had me yell with them!

Of all the characters I've met, the two of them seem to have the most fun job.  They get to scream and joke and be hateful and obnoxious, and it is all fun!

She was pretty, but truthfully, Cinderella pales in comparison to them!

And then Cinderella and Prince Charming had a special dance to end the night.  All while the stepsisters yelled in the background!

But on that note, I'm going to go ahead and say goodnight so we can get ready for tomorrow, which will be a much easier day than the past few!

10:45 p.m.
PS, we just got back to our room and they left us a note and two Mickey rice crispy treat bars as a gift for the trouble we had last night! Even though it doesn't make up for it, things like that help you see that Disney still does actually care.



Thank you all so much for reading! I thought it would be fun to have a little summer Disney sun to brighten up snowy winter days!  If you missed yesterday you can see Day 6 here, or go to the Disney 2016 tag to see the full series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I wouldn&

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received