Skip to main content

Influenster Dessange Paris Hair Products

I would like to immediately disclose that I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but that all opinions are completely my own! :)

I received these products about a month ago, and have been using the products since then. 
As described by the Influenster website:

"DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color."

Though I usually have blonde highlights, they have faded quite a bit, and I have red at the moment. I went ahead and used it to review, but I am having the highlights put in again next week and can't wait to try it again and update you all again within the next few weeks!

So anyway I received the California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner, and the California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme. 


The Shampoo and Conditioner worked very well, and I was happy with the shine and feel they added to my hair... but I did have one complaint. The Smell. The longer I used it, the more I got used to it, but it says it has "passion fruit extracts", and let me tell you... they are strong. Even out of the shower, I could still smell it!! If you like the smell, it will be great, if not...

I am astounded by what the California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme can do! It is described as:

"A weekly in-shower treatment formulated with Linseed oil and blue pigments to neutralize brassiness and nourish the hair."

Whenever I use this in my hair it creates many different tones, lightening the blonde streaks it hits to give it a very unique and truly gorgeous look.  I was shocked that a product like this could make such a difference!  But be warned, the purple color of the product stains fingers, clothing, and white counter tops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...