Skip to main content

Graze, February 22-28

This is the box I got from the Graze company, which I heard about while listening to Pandora! This was from the week of February 22-28, and was completely free!

 This was how the outside looked...

Upon opening it, I saw it was very similar to the Nibblr box I received about two months ago, but I like it better!

 The first thing on top was a paper explaining the box, with little friends and family coupons with my referral code on it (6FZ4FVQVP) and on the back it had the nutrition facts for the snacks, which was really handy.

 The first snack was Key Lime Pie, which consisted of: lime raisins, mini meringues, vanilla cookies, and green raisins

Well... I wasn't really a fan of this one.  The green raisins and the mini meringues were ok, and my friend liked the cookies, but I am just not a fan of lime.

 These were oat spelt and cocoa cookies with a cherry compote to dip them in!

I loved these! The cookies were really soft and crumbly and the compote was kind of bitter, you could tell it was more healthy than just a chocolate chip cookie, but they were really good!
Lightly salted pistachios, enough said. 
Texan Corn Salsa which consisted of: salsa almonds, corn chips, roasted corn, chili jumbo corn

This one was my favorite!! I don't even like almonds and I loved every aspect of this snack, I would like to just buy bags of this one. 






Overall, I really enjoyed this box, and this site!  Unlike other companies I have used, you can go through all of the snacks on their site and rate them even before you get your first box!  These boxes are normally $6.99, which I think is a bit much to pay for a box with four snacks, but I still really liked it!  If you decide to sign up, use the code 6FZ4FVQVP and you will get your first and fifth box for free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...