Skip to main content

OOTD's, Promposals, and the likes

After all of the open boxes videos I have posted lately, I thought it might be time for something different, a little life update maybe? :)

This week has been absolutely crazy, but I feel like I might actually be beginning to get ahold of this whole non-procrastination thing!! Well, sort of... I have been keeping up with my AP English and Public Speaking homework really well, AP Environmental Science? Not so much... The other three classes I am taking this semester are Foods II and Art Appreciation.  Considering two are AP, two are Duel Enrollment college courses, and I'm taking 5 classes when I'm only supposed to be taking 4, I would say I'm doing alright!

But school isn't always boring, sometimes you get to play with the fake butts in the prop closet!

And sometimes you get to add sarcastic Spongebob timecards to insane amounts of busy work!

And when you get to drive to school looking at this :)

Also this week, I have had Church Camp Meeting all week, which is kind of like Revival, but all of the churches in three counties come together for the meeting It truly was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had, and I feel so blessed to have had to opportunity to attend all week.


So one night after Camp Meeting this week, Maze and I went out for ice cream.  When we came out of McDonalds to go home, he gave me these  :)
We are dating, so I assumed we would be going to prom together, but he insisted that he had to ask, so I let him!

I guess this means I should give you a sneak peek of my prom dress! :)

And this brings us to Saturday, when I went to tour the college which I will most likely end up attending! I spent the day at Appalachian touring the college of education, learning about their education program, and touring the college. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it!  Considering it is significantly cheaper than my other top choice, Gardner Webb (ever WITH Gardner Webb offering me multiple scholarships!), and it has a better education program... I will probably end up there! 

And this would be the OOTD I promised...
The sweater, as well as the high-low shirt under the sweater are from rue 21
The jeans are Jeggings from American Eagle
The boots are from Belk
The necklace is from Icing
The earrings were a present from Maze for Valentine's Day and I think they are from Dillard's!

After touring App, I stopped and met Maze, and we took his laptop on the Blue Ridge parkway to watch a movie. It was cute :) 

So, I apologize for the screwy way this post was all week, I wrote it Saturday morning before I left, but apparently it didn't save the full thing before it posted and I lost it all... Life is crazy right now with finals and college approaching, but I am doing my best to keep up the posts for you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona