2 TBSP Honey
Juice of 1 Small Lemon
1/4 Cup Yogurt
1/4 cup Mashed Strawberries
- Squeeze your lemon into your mashed up strawberries. Your lemon is going to provide a chemical exfoliation and brighten your skin by removing dead skin cells.
- Pour your honey into your mashed strawberries and lemon mixture. Honey is an amazing natural moisturizer
- Pour your yogurt into your mixture and stir until smooth. The yogurt is going to supply your mask with anti-bacterial properties to rid your face of bacteria.
- If you find that you would like your mask to be thicker you can add a tablespoon of corn starch to bulk it up.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse and moisturize!