Skip to main content

Get To Know Me TAG

Vital Stats:
Name 
- Bethany Allen
Nicknames 
- Bethy and Beth Beth, from when I was little
-  B-Tiny, from my gym teacher
- Shorty, for obvious reasons (hate that one...)
- Pekani, from my best guy friend, it means Bethany in Hawaiian
- and from my family... Pud, Because when I was a baby my dad would go "Puddin Pop!" And I would laugh, so it became Pud :)
Birthday
- December 15, 1996
Place of Birth
- The Hospital in my hometown,
Star Sign
- Sagittarius 
Occupation
- Student

Appearance:

Hair color
- Dirty Blonde, usually with blonde hilights but i experimented with red hilights this fall and winter!
Hair length
- About halfway down my back?
Eye color
- Blueish Green, depending on the lighting :)
Best Feature
- Probably my eyes! I love the color, and the way they change color with the light, and my crazy long eyelashes I got from my dad :)
Braces
- Used to, not anymore (thank goodness) now I just have the permanent retainers
Piercings
- One hole in each ear, I want another one though!
Tattoos
- Nope! I am waaaaay to indecisive to get a tatoo ever!
Righty of Lefty
- Righty

Firsts:

Best friend
- Kaitlyn, my friend from church who I have grown up with :)
Award
- Probably something Academic, A-honor roll or something
Sport
- Cheer Leading
Real Holiday
- Christmas! 10 days after I was born :)
Concert
- Casting Crowns, A Contemporary Christian Band that I saw at Carowinds (A theme park) one Summer

Favorites:

Film
- Probably Remember The Titans
TV Show
- NCIS
Color
- Blue or Pink
Song
- Oh so many... Maybe Smile by Uncle Kracker
Restaurant
- A Chinese Restaurant in my town, Tokoyo
Store
- Probably American Eagle
Book
- Oh no! There are way way to many to pick from! Probably either the Chronicles of Narnia books or the Christy Miller Series
Magazine
- Seventeen
Shoes
- I don't like shoes... Flip Flops I guess?

Currently...
Feeling
- Happy Happy Happy!
Single or Taken
- Single and ready to Mingle! ;)
Eating
- Nothing, but probably Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream soon!
Listening to
- Pandora, Pop Country radio
Thinking about
- Lot's of stuff
Watching
- YouTube!!
Wearing
- PJ Pants and and AE Sweatshirt :)

Future:
Want Children
- Yes! Ideally a boy first to be the protective older brother, and then a little girl I can turn into a Princess :)
Want to be married
- Yes :) yes yes yes...
Careers in mind
- First or Second Grade Teacher, or maybe a Counselor? 
Where do you want to live
- I like where I am right now... Everyone thinks I am crazy to want to stay in a small town like ours, but this is where my family is and this is where I would like to be

Do you believe in:
God
- With every ounce of my being I believe that there is a God in Heaven watching out and guiding us all
Miracles
- If there is a God there has to be miracles
Love at first sight
- Kind of... I think you can fall for someone when you first see them, but need to get to know them before you decide you are in love
Ghosts
- Maybe, not sure
Aliens
- I think something else is out there, maybe aliens, maybe something else
Soul Mates
- No, If you believe you are meant to be with someone then I think you should be. But I don't think everyone has one set person meant for them
Heaven
- I do! If you are saved you are going to Heaven, it doesn't matter how good of a person how have been you still have to be saved. And I think it is so sad that there are good people out there, who just can't seem to believe enough to ask the Lord into their hearts.
Hell
- If there is a Heaven there has to be a Hell
Kissing on the first date
- NO! If that is what you like then go for it, but I don't want to kiss someone until I have known them for a while and truly do like them.
Yourself
- Most of the time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha