Skip to main content

Empties!

I would just like you all to know that I did NOT use up all of these up this month, or even some time lately! I have been collecting these since back before Summer even! So no hate please and I'm not bragging, I just thought it would be a cool post :)

Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Pantene Smoothing Shampoo - I liked this, it smelled really good, but I couldn't really tell a difference when I was using it. It didn't make my hair any less frizzy than any other products. I might repurchase this later, but I like to change up my shampoo and conditioner pretty often
  • Pantene Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine Hair - First of all, I do not have fine hair I actually have quite thick hair! So I got this sort of by mistake... Also, I got the Shampoo as a smaller size free with the conditioner. I feel the same way about it that I do the Conditioner above, It didn't do a whole lot but it was nice. So I may or may not repurchase it again.
  • VO5 Clarifying Shampoo - I actually really like this, which is kind of surprising considering it is like $1. It works well, and smells great!
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Enhancing Conditioner - I loooooove this, but I think they have discontinued it... I can't find it anywhere! But in case you do find it, just know that it de-frizzes your hair, makes it shiny, and it curls waaaay better!
  • Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner - I traveled a lot in June, July, and August so I have quite a few travel sizes in this post! This was ok, the Conditioner seemed a little thin which I'm not crazy over. But it traveled well and served its purpose.
  • Tresemmé Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner -  I traveled with these this Summer too, and I like them better that the Garnier Fructise travel sizes. They are creamy and moisturizing, and smell amazing! I will be purchasing the full size of this very soon.
  • Hotel Brand Shampoo -  I really don't know how I ended up coming home with this, but basically it was just Hotel Conditioner :P Not really nourishing or volumizing, and pretty water-y... But it isn't like you can buy this in stores, so why do you all care??
  • Fekkeai Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner Sample - This is one I could rave about all day! It smells better than any shampoo and conditioner, like ever. It makes your hair soo soft and shiny and is very moisturizing! I have had a few samples, and I love it and would buy it on a heartbeat... if it was 30 bucks -_-
  • Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner Sample - This was ok, there wasn't anything really special about this. Clear is geared more toward people with dandruff, and I don't have that so...
  • Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Sample - Same as the other one, I couldn't see anything extremely special about this. I can't really tell a big difference in my hair from just one or two uses so maybe I'm not the best judge... but to me, shampoo is pretty much just shampoo

Hair Products
  • Pantene Medium-Thick Mousse - I liked this, it held curl really well and didn't make my hair too crunchy feeling. right now I am using another Pantene Mousse and like it as well, but I might go back to this when I finish.
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curling Mousse - the is officially my favorite mousse EVER! I don't know why I haven't bought the full size yet, but every time I travel I bring one of these mini sizes and fall in love with it again!
  •  Chlorine Away -  These little packets at the bottom are a hair treatment that you use after you have been in Chlorine or Ocean water for a while and you need to get all that gunk out! You mix the little crystals in the packet with your shampoo and wash your hair like you always would. They work great!

Body Products
  • ProTerra Almond Moisturizing Lotion - I'm not sure where I got this, but it was in a small bottle, and I have been on a mission to use up product so I sat it beside my bed and used it at night. I'm definitely not crazy over this, but I finished it!
  • Bath and Body Works Country Apple Body Lotion - This looks like really old packaging to me, do you all think so? Either way, this is another one I have kept beside my bed trying to finish up, but I like this one a lot better! It smells really good :)
  • Caswell Massey Almond and Aloe Body Lotion - I got this sample a while back and have loved it! I've looked at buying the full size, but it is expensive for lotion!

Face Products
  • Clearasil Daily Face Scrub - I looove this face scrub! It has been my go to for quite a while and who knows how many times I have re-purchased this! It is just abrasive enough, not to little or to much.
  • Clean and Clear Finishes Mattifying Facial Wash - I loved this, and they discontinued it :( It made my face so matte and I would buy it again in a heart-beat
  • Clearasil Daily Clear Cream Facial Cleanser - I liked this when I first started using it, it was just strong enough and worked well on my skin... and then my skin got used to it and the insane amounts of break-outs happened. That can happen with any cleanser, but needless to say I'm not going back to this
  • equate Deep Cleaning Astringent - I love this stuff! I use it every night to take off my makeup and clean my face at the same time. Already have repurchased it!
  • Mud Mask -  Me and my friend used these at a sleepover one night. I couldn't really tell much difference, but then again we were putting them on mostly just because they looked funny, not for their skin fixing properties ;)
  • equate Makeup Removing wipes - If you cant tell, I like these! Like I said, I've traveled a lot this summer so that would be why I had the two travel packs AND the big pack! 

Makeup
  • Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer -  I used to love this stuff. Like used it every single day was in love with it. And then I discovered Foundation, and it was all over... I still use it once in a while if my skin is really dry, but it doesn't cover very well and makes me look greasy, so not much.
  • Covergirl NaureLux Foundation - and then this was my next love. It have much better coverage, was all around great, LOVED it! And then they discontinued it... -_-
  • Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer - I like this primer, it does pretty well at keeping me matte and feels really nice!
  • Covergirl The Colossal Mascara in Black, Waterproof - I like this a lot, it is very black and makes my lashes look a miiiiillion miles long! It can get kind of clumpy, but it you comb you lakes out with a Eyelash brush all problems are solved :)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm - This is my favorite powder! I am about half way through my second one right now and it is great! It doesn't keep me completely matte all day, but it works better than anything else I've tried.
  • Aerie Lipgloss - I used to wear this every single day to school! It smells good, and it tastes good, AND it looks pretty. I would buy another one... If i could find it...
  • Mark by Avon Concealer Stick - This is a very light coverage concealer, but it also
  • has salicylic acid in it to treat the blimish you are covering! I have already bought  another one, and they have reformulated it. So it isn't as creamy as it originally was, but i still like it.
  • EOS Lipbalm - At some point in the past year my lips started getting extremely dry and peeling... I have tried a ton of Lipbalms, and so far this is the only one that doesn't make it worse. So obviously I have already repurchased it! I love it!! 

Randomness

  • Satin Care Raspberry Rain Saving Gel - ahh, it's shave gel. It has a good lather, and it smells good... I'm not exacty sure how to review shave gel ;)
  • Nail Polish Remover - This works well, it got my fingernail polish off.
  • Degree Deodorant -  I really like this brand, and scent of Deodorant! It holds off the stinkies ;) I will probably repurchase this in the future, but for now I have another scent I am using.
  • Ocean Potion Aloe Gel - This started off in my moms cabinet that we use like once a year for sunburns (which it works well for), and then I stole it ;) I use a little bit of it every night mixed with my facial lotion. It helps to fade acne scars! So needless to say, I like this a lot.
  • Crest Travel Size Whitening Toothpaste - It was nice, it was toothpaste :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

2018 Recap Part Two (August-December)

(If you missed Part One, January-July, you can find it here! ) August We kicked August off with a bang and dove right into another vacation, this time to the Outer Banks of North Carolina!  We started our trip with another aquarium, and a few nights at this gorgeous little Bed and Breakfast in Manteo. While there we also had the opportunity to see The Lost Colony outdoor Drama.  I highly recommend, it was amazing! But be warned, Manteo breeds a different kind of mosquito than everywhere else, and they WILL just pick you up and carry you away! My mom and I were just dying to see the Ocean even though the island we were currently on was landlocked and Dad had just told us to be patient and wait until we got to our Condo a few days later.  We didn't listen, and after shopping one night we took the car down to a public entrance to see the sunset and feel the sand between our toes.  It did not disappoint!  Until I got squared by a wave... Decisions regretted, Ou