Skip to main content

Influenster "Something Blue" Vox Box!

When I came back from vacation I discovered that I had received this package from Influenster called the "Something Blue" Vox Box. I was so excited!! Influenster is this site that you sign up for, you review products and take surveys and then if you qualify they will send you these products totally for free!





The first thing I saw when I opened my box was a ton of papers. I got a catalog for My Trio Rings. A Influenster Card explainind what was in the box. And everEZlashes coupon, and a few more. Now lets get into it! :)

The first product I got in my box was the Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste (valued at $7.99). It smells very minty, which is a good quality for a toothpaste ;) I am using a Crest Whitening Toothpaste right now, and I'm not seeing any huge results so I am very excited to try this one and see if it works better!

The next thing I pulled out of the box was the Q-TIPs Precision Tips (valued between $2.59 and $3.35 each). I got two packs, and these are for applying of removing Makeup, not putting in your ears! Otherwise you will have a reaction like they do on the Ear Vacuum commercial... I mean really? Who screams after putting a Q-Tip in their ear? Just... no.

The Third thing in the box was the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions (valued at $6.99). These are designed to put in high heels so your feet won't hurt as bad when you wear them. Considering I am 16 I don't have many foot issues, so I might give these to my mom, but they feel very soft and I am sure they would work amazing!

Next, The Urgent RX Fast Powders (valued at $1.39). This is like Tylenol or ibuprofen, but in a flavored powder form. Since it is a powder it has more surface area, so it will dissolve and start working faster! My Chem teacher would be happy I remembered that ;)

Lastly, I got the Kiss everEZlashes (valued at $4.98 each).  I got two packs of these as well, and each pack has two sets of lashes. One pack had two dramatic sets, and the other has two more natural looking sets. Both include and aplicator and lash glue. I have been wanting to try fake eyelashes for a while, so I am really excited! :)

All of the products in this box were valued at almost $30! Think, $30 worth of products just for the heck of it! Isn't that so cool!! If you would like a more in-depth review of any of these products feel free to leave it in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...