Skip to main content

Influenster "Something Blue" Vox Box!

When I came back from vacation I discovered that I had received this package from Influenster called the "Something Blue" Vox Box. I was so excited!! Influenster is this site that you sign up for, you review products and take surveys and then if you qualify they will send you these products totally for free!





The first thing I saw when I opened my box was a ton of papers. I got a catalog for My Trio Rings. A Influenster Card explainind what was in the box. And everEZlashes coupon, and a few more. Now lets get into it! :)

The first product I got in my box was the Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste (valued at $7.99). It smells very minty, which is a good quality for a toothpaste ;) I am using a Crest Whitening Toothpaste right now, and I'm not seeing any huge results so I am very excited to try this one and see if it works better!

The next thing I pulled out of the box was the Q-TIPs Precision Tips (valued between $2.59 and $3.35 each). I got two packs, and these are for applying of removing Makeup, not putting in your ears! Otherwise you will have a reaction like they do on the Ear Vacuum commercial... I mean really? Who screams after putting a Q-Tip in their ear? Just... no.

The Third thing in the box was the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions (valued at $6.99). These are designed to put in high heels so your feet won't hurt as bad when you wear them. Considering I am 16 I don't have many foot issues, so I might give these to my mom, but they feel very soft and I am sure they would work amazing!

Next, The Urgent RX Fast Powders (valued at $1.39). This is like Tylenol or ibuprofen, but in a flavored powder form. Since it is a powder it has more surface area, so it will dissolve and start working faster! My Chem teacher would be happy I remembered that ;)

Lastly, I got the Kiss everEZlashes (valued at $4.98 each).  I got two packs of these as well, and each pack has two sets of lashes. One pack had two dramatic sets, and the other has two more natural looking sets. Both include and aplicator and lash glue. I have been wanting to try fake eyelashes for a while, so I am really excited! :)

All of the products in this box were valued at almost $30! Think, $30 worth of products just for the heck of it! Isn't that so cool!! If you would like a more in-depth review of any of these products feel free to leave it in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Countdown: Dorm Tour

I think I finally got my side of my dorm to look how I want it to this year, and I am absolutely thrilled with it!

I chose the colors yellow and grey, which isn't what I'd usually pick, but I've been thrilled with the way it turned out!  I'm not going to mention where every little thing is from, if you want more information on that you can check out my Dorm HaulI posted earlier this week, but I will do my best to hit he highlights!
First I will start off with my desk area.  From right to left I keep my makeup in the drawers I DIYed, my makeup mirror from Amazon, my desk organizer filled with legitimate desk things, as well as more makeup and makeup brushes, my tea station with my chip mug and honey, my textbooks, and finally my sticky notes and Ray Bans!
The wall above my desk I turned into sort of a gallery wall!  It has been a process to get all of this up, because anything even semi heavy continues to fall down!  From top to bottom: I picked up the canvases at a bi…

My Petal Club

A new box!  And a PERIOD subscription box at that!  I love finding new boxes to try out, especially when they are this affordable!  This box is normally $6.99 per month, but if you use the discount code "SUMMER" on mypetalclub.com, this box will be only $3.50!  And let's be honest, one box of pads/tampons is usually more expensive than that, so why not give it a try??

So this box primarily consists of just the period products with very few extras.  This isn't one of the present, feel-good kind of boxes, it just provides you with the necessary products to get through the month, at an affordable price.
Step One The first thing you do on their website is choose the combination of products you will need.  Be warned, you aren't given as much of a selection if you order through Cratejoy like I did.  It worked totally fine and I still got the products I needed, but I like choice!  So I suggest going straight through their website.  You are going to get 30 products total…

Glossybox: August (A Cautionary Tale)

So let's talk about Glossybox...  Originally I subscribed when they had a special, three months for $30.  I thought it would be a cheaper way to try something new and see how I liked it, and maybe spice up my content.  I was sadly disappointed.  I wouldn't reccomend Glossybox to anybody.  My subscription was supposed to start in July, but that box never came.  I contacted them about it, and it took a month to get a reply simply saying they would look into it and get back to me the next day.  I waited another week before emailing them again, and at this point I was very upset.  After demanding a reply, explanation, and my box which I had paid for, lo and behold I finally received a tracking number, as well as 100 very useless "Glossydots."   I began to understand that this is not an individual problem and there were many people who didn't receive their boxes and were not getting a reply from their customer service department.  Yet they didn't seem to care. Af…