Skip to main content

Back into the Swing of Things :)

Well June was a busy and fun filled month :)
Don't you agree?
Since about halfway through May I have been posting all about packing and my trip to the beach, this past week or two I have even been posting every day! Well I am about ready to get back to normal, aren't you?
Last week our church had Bible school every evening. I have been working with our counties Children's Librarian almost every morning through the past two weeks, and I will be continuing through next week. I am going to be leaving for a church camp in about 11 days. I will get back from camp on the 19th, and my little brothers birthday party is the 20th. On the 22nd I am leaving for the beach with my friend, and we will get back on the 27th. After that I will be heading over to Pigeon Forge a few times before school starts on August 17th. And then Summer is over! Isn't that something to think about...
Needless to say I have some pre-written posts for the rest of this month, which is why I might seem distant or detached. I am very sorry about that though! If you need to get in touch with me for any reason at all feel free to e-mail me at allenfamilyvacationplans@gmail.com and I will get back to you as quickly as possible!
I will try to put up a few more Summer Days Blog posts before school starts back, but if I had to bet, you all are tired of hearing about my life for a while. And I don't blame you! :)
We will get back into the swing of things with a "Homemade Beauty" post on Friday. But in the mean time, have a happy and safe 4th of July and remember that I love all of you! :)
'Night <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...