Skip to main content

Love With Food: September

I resubscribed to Love with Food!!

I used to really love this box when I had it about a year ago, but this one seemed to be a bit lacking... Even when I opened it there was a lot of empty space, which was so sad!  But there were still a few good items in it, and I got a three month subscription, so maybe they will get better.

These are The Daily Crave Veggie Chips.  I love the design of this bag, the newspaper scape is so eye catching.  I have had veggie chips before and have never had too strong of an opinion on them in either direction, so maybe these will change that!

This was probably my favorite thing out of this month's box, these were awesome!  These are the Popcorners White Cheddar chips.  I actually found these at the grocery store later, which never happens with these boxes it seems like!  I bought the Kettlecorn version.

This is the Chocolate Sea Salt RXBar.  All of the ingredients are listed right there on the front, which is kind of cool and kinda freaks me out...  I haven't tried it yet because I am not usually a big fan of these type of bars, but I am going to!  I am determined!

These are the Welch's Fruit Rolls in the flavors berry and strawberry.  These remind me of the fruit rolls when I was little!  I have kinda grown out of them now since they taste so fake, but since welches are some of the best brand of fruit snacks I have high hopes!

I was super disappointed with these Green Tea Latte candies.  I haven't gotten one of these boxes in probably a year, yet the first box I get is a repeat from past boxes.  I wasn't a huge fan of them then, and I'm still not really.  I know these boxes aren't personalized, so I am more upset about the repeat than anything.

If I didn't look it up on their website, this would just be a brandless, nameless, flavorless saltwater taffy.  But, apparently it is by Florida Candy Factory and the flavors are orange and vanilla.  Saltwater taffy isn't usually my thing but the flavors aren't too bad.

This is a sample of Truvie Nectar.  That's great and all, but I can get this sample for free online, and I have done that before.  Truvia is a nice brand, but this is pretty small.

This Biscoff cookie was tiny, but it was pretty good!  As far as paying for a box of snacks and getting a cookie the size of my thumb, I can't say I was super thrilled with it, but at least it tasted good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...