Skip to main content

Graze: August

I get these so sporadically these days it is almost funny!  I cancel, and they offer me a discount, so I delay my box for a few months, and then get another!  And then we repeat that cycle again.  Overall this was mostly a box of repeats, with a few new finds.  Not too bad to be honest.

These are the Fantastic Forest Fruits.  This contains blueberries, lingonberries, soft apple pieces, and cherry raisins.  I love dried fruit, so I am all about this!  Though, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what lingonberries are...

This is the Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie snack!  This has baked salted peanuts, cocoa cookies, vanilla fudge, and redskin peanuts.  Even though I've had this one before, I'll never say no to fudge and cookies!

This is the Pizza Margherita snack, and to be honest I think I may have had it before.  This has tomato bread sticks, basil "crunchinis," and cheese flavored cashews.  If I remember correctly, I liked the bread and decided that maybe cashews aren't for me...

These are the Booster Seeds.  This contains sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and golden flaxseeds.  Seeds and nuts aren't really my thing, especially when they are healthy and unsalted with little flavor like these.  They aren't the worst, but they just aren't my favorite either.

These are the Kettlecorn Kern Pops.  I am pretty sure I had these quite some time back and enjoyed them then.  I have also had the ranch flavor of these since then and they were great as well.  The Kettlecorn flavor is fairly traditional on these, very sweet and salty, and I love it!

This is the Pumpkin Spice Flapjack.  I just love their flapjacks, they are so good!  I received this one last year around this time as well.  Pumpkin Spice isn't my favorite, but this one just tastes very cinnamon-y.  I wish I could just buy these at the grocery store!

These are the Banana Caramel Dippers.  Once again, this is a repeat, but totally in a good way!  The cookies are a bit crumbly when you try to dip them, but anything dipped in caramel sauce is great, so no complaints here!

This is the Raspberry Coconut Muffin snack.  This contains raspberry infused cranberries, almond slivers, amaretti drops, and coconut flakes.  So... I liked the sound of the name of this, but I'm much more skeptical of the things that are in it.  I don't really like coconut or almonds, so, I guess we shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!