Skip to main content

SprezzaBox: September + Bonus Box!

You all may remember that I ordered a Sprezza box last year around this time of the year as a present for my boy.  If you want to see that box you can find it here!  I was amazed then, and then I ordered these and have been even more impressed!  These boxes are full of really nice quality products for men, and I love that there is a subscription company catering to the men in our lives and trying to make them dress better.
When I ordered they were doing a promotion, which was the current box and a past box for $20.  I'm not sure if it is still active, but I used the code "BONUSBOX20" so you all can give it a shot!


The September box theme was "The Perry" with classic patterns, but heavier fabrics and darker colors for fall.


This box included:
  • Bryt Dress Socks - $11.66
  • FRESHeTech Earbuds - $29.95
  • Peter Daniel Leather Bracelet - $10
  • Sprezza Pocket Square - $18
  • English Laundry Oxford Bleu Cologne - They said this small bottle was worth $20, but the full size 1.7 oz is $70.
  • Perry Ellis Necktie - $45 
My favorites from this box for my man had to be the tie and the cologne.  The cologne smelled amazing, I really hope he likes it as much as I do!
I also like the leather bracelet, but more for me that a man.  I have been wearing that quite a bit recently because there is no chance any man in my life would wear that.
The earbuds were just kind ehh, neither great or bad.
My least favorites were the pocket square and socks.  I'm sure there are men that would enjoy those, but I have none in my life.

Total retail of these items (according to the card) - $134.61

The bonus box I received was "The Beekman" from July.  This was a very summery boat themed box for a very metro kind of man.


This box included:
  • Bedford & Broome Socks - $12
  • Dappered Man Leather Key Fob - $10
  • Ursa Major Face Wash - The card said this small bottle is $6, but full size retails for $12, so...
  • AusCufflinks - $24.95
  • Grand Frank Pocket Square - $16
  • Jack Sartori Necktie - $78
From this box I will probably only give my man the tie and socks, and maybe the face wash.  I love the socks though, they are too cute!
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what to do with the cufflinks and pocket square.  I don't know any men who own or wear boats... So theres that.
And as for the key fob, it is another item that is neither here nor there.  Its just ok.

Total retail of these items (according to the card) - $146.95


Overall both boxes had their high and low points, but I definitely liked the first one better than the second.  All in all I think these are nice presents, and I don't regret buying them; I'm even thinking about resubscribing to get the October box because it has a couple really great items!  If you have been on the fence then I say give it a shot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...