Skip to main content

Nadine West Fifth Shipment

This actually ended up being my final shipment from Nadine West...  I loved the subscription while I had it, but after quitting my job and returning to school I felt the need to cut down on the amount of money I was spending.  I still reccomend this service 100%!

If you are looking into it then it is a clothing subscription service for $9.78 a month.  All of the clothes are under $30, and if you decide to keep anything then the price you paid for shipping goes to the price of the item(s).

This is the Floral Dream dress, featuring my pastel pink hair!  This was a thin jersey material as is typical with most clothing from Nadine West.  To be honest, I really liked the print and fit of this dress, but is was just a bit too tight for regular wear.  I couldn't think of an occasion to wear this to in the near future, so I didn't think I should keep it.  This retailed for $24.99.


This is the chloe top and the Indie Go shorts.  I don't really think they were supposed to go together, but I figured I'd give it a shot!  

The top was very big and loose, which I am usually into, but the arm holes came a bit low for comfort.  I feel as if the straps needed to be taken up, and I don't really want to have to alter clothing from this subscription.  It was cute, and I did consider keeping it, but decided against it because I already have too many tank-tops.  It retailed for $11.49.

The shorts were super cute!  They are soft and comfy, and could be worn out or as lounge shorts.  I really didn't need these, but decided to keep them anyway because I'm a shop-a-holic.  These retailed for $19.99, which is a bit steep for cloth shorts, but I liked them enough I guess!





I think the outfit totally goes together if you hold a puppy though, wouldn't you agree?
Also, why can I never seem to style these outfits with shoes?  I always forget...

These are the Buttoned and Beautiful earrings.  I honestly really liked these and considered keeping them as well.  If I am going to be wearing earrings that dangle, I want them to be subtle like this.  These retailed for $11.99, and though I didn't keep them, I kind of wish I would have!

Finally, this is the Mustache bracelet... Why?  Why is the mustache trend still around?  This was very very bad.  When I first saw it was a bangle I got pretty excited because I thought it would look good with my Alex and Ani bracelets, but then I saw the icon.  This retailed for $11.99 as well, and I couldn't send it back fast enough.


So though I only kept one thing, I honestly loved all of the items aside from the bracelet!  I also shared my bag on Facebook this time, which gave me a $3.00 discount on the clothes I kept, making the shorts only $7.21 above the original price of the bag!

Once again I have to say, this is one of the best subscriptions I've ever tried.  It is super affordable and fun to try and I reccomend it 100%!  The customer service team is the best I've ever seen, offering solutions to problems and discounts when they didn't have to.  They were ready to go above and beyond to keep their customers happy, and that means a lot to me.  Though I am no longer a current subscriber, I plan to re-up in the future when I have enough money to spare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...