Skip to main content

Nadine West Fifth Shipment

This actually ended up being my final shipment from Nadine West...  I loved the subscription while I had it, but after quitting my job and returning to school I felt the need to cut down on the amount of money I was spending.  I still reccomend this service 100%!

If you are looking into it then it is a clothing subscription service for $9.78 a month.  All of the clothes are under $30, and if you decide to keep anything then the price you paid for shipping goes to the price of the item(s).

This is the Floral Dream dress, featuring my pastel pink hair!  This was a thin jersey material as is typical with most clothing from Nadine West.  To be honest, I really liked the print and fit of this dress, but is was just a bit too tight for regular wear.  I couldn't think of an occasion to wear this to in the near future, so I didn't think I should keep it.  This retailed for $24.99.


This is the chloe top and the Indie Go shorts.  I don't really think they were supposed to go together, but I figured I'd give it a shot!  

The top was very big and loose, which I am usually into, but the arm holes came a bit low for comfort.  I feel as if the straps needed to be taken up, and I don't really want to have to alter clothing from this subscription.  It was cute, and I did consider keeping it, but decided against it because I already have too many tank-tops.  It retailed for $11.49.

The shorts were super cute!  They are soft and comfy, and could be worn out or as lounge shorts.  I really didn't need these, but decided to keep them anyway because I'm a shop-a-holic.  These retailed for $19.99, which is a bit steep for cloth shorts, but I liked them enough I guess!





I think the outfit totally goes together if you hold a puppy though, wouldn't you agree?
Also, why can I never seem to style these outfits with shoes?  I always forget...

These are the Buttoned and Beautiful earrings.  I honestly really liked these and considered keeping them as well.  If I am going to be wearing earrings that dangle, I want them to be subtle like this.  These retailed for $11.99, and though I didn't keep them, I kind of wish I would have!

Finally, this is the Mustache bracelet... Why?  Why is the mustache trend still around?  This was very very bad.  When I first saw it was a bangle I got pretty excited because I thought it would look good with my Alex and Ani bracelets, but then I saw the icon.  This retailed for $11.99 as well, and I couldn't send it back fast enough.


So though I only kept one thing, I honestly loved all of the items aside from the bracelet!  I also shared my bag on Facebook this time, which gave me a $3.00 discount on the clothes I kept, making the shorts only $7.21 above the original price of the bag!

Once again I have to say, this is one of the best subscriptions I've ever tried.  It is super affordable and fun to try and I reccomend it 100%!  The customer service team is the best I've ever seen, offering solutions to problems and discounts when they didn't have to.  They were ready to go above and beyond to keep their customers happy, and that means a lot to me.  Though I am no longer a current subscriber, I plan to re-up in the future when I have enough money to spare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona