Skip to main content

Nadine West: Third Shipment

Another Nadine West bag!  This is such a fun little bag, and I have really looked forward to every one thus far!

These are the Simple Sparkles "diamond" stud earrings.  Though these are very cute and I actually kinda wanted to keep them, I have too many pair that are too similar.  These did retail for $6.49 though, which is suuuuper reasonable.

This is the Make a Wish necklace.  I wanted to like this based off of the name, but it just really isn't my style!  I don't feel like I can pull off a crown necklace/princess persona...  But anyway, this retails for $17.99, which I feel is a bit much for cheap jewelry.

This is the Constance top.  It is like a baby pink chevron cami, and I wasn't into this really.  I have enough camis, and am not really into printed ones, so this just wasn't my style.  This retailed for $9.49, which isn't too bad

Fianlly, we have the Zipped floral romper, and as you might have guessed it has a zipper up the front allowing you to decide how low cut you want it to be (and also making it easier to take on and off).  This is by far my favorite item I've received yet!!  I have worn it constantly from the minute it arrived.  It retails for $29.99, or course, I always like the most expensive thing in the bag!  
I have a cool story behind it though... I kept earrings in my last shipment that I wasn't crazy over, but I didn't want to let the money I paid for shipping go to waste.  I contacted them and asked if I could send them back and have that price credited toward this romper.  I didn't think they'd agree, but thought I would ask anyway.  They let me do it!  This is the most customer service oriented company I have EVER had any dealings with.  They reply quickly to questions and are super accommodating.  You have to love them!

This bag was a win based solely on the romper, if there had been anything else in there I liked then I would have had to make a decision, and who wants that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Beach Bag Essentials

I thought it would be fun to show you all what I keep in my beach bag while we are at the beach! So the first thing we need to address is the bag.   You need one that is functional, as well as cute, don't think only about the cute factor!   My mom has one that I borrowed for my beach trip earlier this summer that functions as a bag on top with a cooler on the bottom!   This is simply a canvas Del Sol bag, but it sure gets the job done! The first thing I find absolutely necessary at the beach is reading material!   This year I brought the second book in the Seafina series, as well as a set of James Patterson’s “book shots” called Kisses at Midnight.   I love reading, but I so rarely have the time to devote to a book.   The beach is the perfect place to finish them all! If books aren’t your thing then try something a little lighter with a magazine.   I carried these two around all week and never cracked them open because I was so into my books, bu