Skip to main content

Target Beauty Box: June

So back in June I decided to try out my first ever Target Beauty Box!  I keep an eye out each time they are released and I always debate if I should get one or not, but this one really looked up my ally! So I figured hey, I can spare $7!

It comes in the standard basic white box, which I'm sure you are all familiar with.

This is the Masque Bar Soothing Sheet Mask.  It is supposed to moisturize, soften, and nourish your skin. Personally I am not a huge fan of sheet masks, I like cream better, but my mom has been wanting to try one out. So this went to her! I don't see that as a loss because I still wouldn't have been upset with it is I'd had to keep it.

This is the Schick HydroSilk Razor.  I love that most of my Razors come from Subscription boxes at this point!  Razors can be so expensive, this helps a ton!  I haven't opened this one up yet and am considering leaving it packaged up to take it to school with me, but I generally love the razors with a moisturizing bar around the edges.  They glide so much more easily!

This is actually one of the main reasons I ordered this box!  This came out before I went to the beach back in June and I wanted a higher SPF sunscreen but knew I wouldn't use a whole bottle, so this Hawaiian Tropic Sport SPF 30 sunscreen was perfect!  It worked well, and really came in handy for spots like my ears and the top of my head.

This is the NYX Gotcha Covered Waterproof Concealer in the shade medium.  I have light and it is my favorite, it works so well!  It covers everything and it doesn't budge, even during hot and sweaty shifts outside at work.  I thought I might get a little bit of color in my face and this would be good for summer, but it is still a bit too dark for me.  So therefore, I passed it on to my mom who is a bit darker than I am, I don't mind to share the love!

This is the Aussie Three Minute Miracle Moist deep conditioner.  Believe it or not I just finished a bottle of this in the "Strong" version, and I've loved it.  It took forever to finish, so I was really happy to see this little bottle in there meaning I could wait a little longer before I needed to repurchase!  It makes your hair so silky soft, and I usually just put it on and leave it while I shave my legs or something, so it doesn't add any time to my showering routine!

This is the John Frieda BeachBlode Sea Waves sea salt spray.  I have always loved John Frieda products, so I am excited to give this one a try!  I scrunch my hair about every day, but I usually use mousse, so I didn't think I really used sea salt spray all that much... And then I went through my empties and saw I had somehow used five in the past year.  I'd say its safe to say that I'll put this into use very quickly!

This is the Sinful Colors nail polish in the color Coral Island.  I have always kind of written off Sinful colors because it is so cheap, but I currently have one of their colors on my nails from another subscription box and it hasn't budged, and I'm at the beach!  So I'm excited to give this a try, it should be gorgeous!

Overall I really enjoyed this box!  I just love this type of thing too much... Who knows, maybe I'll order another sometime soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...