Skip to main content

Dirty Myrtle 2017: Days 2 and 3

Day 2

8:55
Good morning ladies! 


I'm awake, my air is kinky and gross, my clothes don't really match, and I honestly don't really care because I'm taking a walk to go get doughnuts for breakfast! 

I have honestly never been to Dunkin Donuts, and would choose Kristy Kreme with their icing waterfall any day, buuuuuut I want doughnuts and these are only a 5 minute walk away.  I don't have  these kind of lovely opportunities at home…

10:00
Kaitlyn was happy with my little surprise this morning😄 

11:20
We made it to the beach! After a breakfast of super healthy doughnuts we sunscreened up and made the trek to the ocean!

4:00
It's been a while since I checked in, but we truly haven't done that much today! 


We went in around 1:00 for lunch and cooked some yummy pasta salad with veggies. 

And then around 3ish we came back out to the beach! It's been very windy this evening, I can't even wear my sunglasses for the salt coating everything!

5:15
We snuck into another hotel's pool… Shh, don't tell anybody! 

6:30

Just put dinner in the oven! We are making pork loin with apples and onions, and rice! 

I cut my finger though...

But dinner was still great!!

Day 3
9:05
Good morning lovelies! Apparently I forgot to say goodnight last night... But this morning is being kicked off with a bang, we have a reservation at Croissants Bakery and Bistro for brunch and then massages at 12:00!

11:30
We finished brunch and it was AH-MAZING! 


I mean come on, just look at these cute little muffins!

We had shrimp and pimento cheese grits with fried green tomatoes and andouille sausage, banana Nutella crepes, and cheesy hash browns! I honestly don't usually like most of the things I listed, but they did them so well I may have changed my mind! 

They also had this insane desert case, where we got a cupcake and macaroons to take with us!

Come on, could we BE any more "trendy"?

Now we are on our way to have massages at The Lazy Daisy Spa!

1:35
Just left the Spa and our massages were soooo good… I'm ready to go back and get another, it was just too great. And the Spa was too cute! 


I mean, look at this!

Look at our excitement!


I got to be in the "Mermaid Room"!

It was just honestly too perfect...

4:05
Made it back to the condo! After massages we did a little shopping at Target, Ross, and TJ-Maxx. We thought we might go on the beach today, but it is starting to look like rain, so we might just hang out here. 

9:20
Well I haven't updated in a while, but we haven't done a whole lot to tell the truth! 


We ended up taking a walk on the beach and getting in the pool for a bit after we got back. 


Look how cute we are??

After that, we came back up and cooked and awesome dinner of teriyaki stir fry...
...and then went back to the pool with our strawberry slushies!  

10:30
We'd never make it as party girls… we are already wiped out! Goodnight everyone!



Want to see the rest of the series?  You can find them here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona