Skip to main content

Graze: November

I thought I paused my box until I was back to school in February, but apparently I didn't get to it quick enough to stop the November box!  Oh well, it was another cute fall themed box!



This is the Triple Berry Smoothie.  It contains mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and "chewy banana coins."  Personally, I think this sounds amazing!  This has all of the dried fruit that I like in the other snacks, minus the nuts and stuff that I don't like as much!
I am really beginning to love Graze's flapjacks!  I've tried the honeycomb, which is my favorite, the pumpkin spice, and now the Cocoa and Vanilla Protein flapjack!  This is probably my least favorite of the three, but it was still really good!  It had a nice chocolaty flavor, but not too intense, and it was very filling.
This is Snickerdoodle Dip with cinnamon pretzel sticks.  I am honestly so excited about this!  I am not a huge pretzel person, but I love cinnamon, and snickerdoodle dip just sounds amazing!!
This is the second time I've received this snack from Graze, and unless it is something I am truly crazy about I am not a fan of repeats.  This is Spicy Sriracha Crunch and it consists of sriracha peas, popped corn kernels, and salted corn.  As I said before, I've tried something very similar to the peas from the Japan pavilion in Disney World, and they are pretty good. 
This was pretty anticlimactic.  I like Popcorn, but I can get a whole box of really good popcorn for pretty cheap, so I wasn't super excited about getting "lightly salted" popcorn as one of my snacks.  Oh well, I'll eat it anyway.
This is apparently one of their new superfoods, Baobab and Raspberry Clusters.  It contains baobab and raspberry coconut chips, pumpkin seeds and apple pieces... Does anyone know what baobab is?  Because I didn't.  It comes from the baobab tree that grows in Africa and looks like it was planted with the roots sticking up!  I didn't know those grew fruit!
This is the Veggie Caesar snack.  It contains ranch flavored half popped corn kernels, cheddar cheese bruschetta. and edamame beans.  I loved the bruschetta and popcorn kernels, but wasn't as crazy over the edamame, but they weren't bad.  In all of these mixed snacks it seems like there is one thing I'm not crazy over, which I am ok with!
This is the third cookie and tea combination I have gotten!  This is another chia coconut cookie, but this time with black tea instead of turmeric ginger like last month.  I like black tea much better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...