Skip to main content

Love With Food: June

This is one of my last ever Love With Food boxes... Which is really sad because I've loved this subscription!
This was a good box to begin the end on though!

Of the protein bars I've tried, this has been the best one.  I like the flavor of the peanut butter and sea salt, but the dry mushy consistency just bothers me from all protein bars.  Also, I don't feel like I need 15g of protein in the mornings, thats a lot!

Cookies!  I love cookies! This traditional teatime Shortbread cookie was a nice little treat to have, especially since I have just recently started drinking coffee and tea!

This You Love Fruit Mango fruit leather was a really interesting product to be included in this box!  I like that it was a sweet, yet still pretty healthy option!

There wasn't exactly anything special about this Sinfully Thin Blue Corn Popcorn, but that's not to say it was bad!  I finished the whole bag and thought it was a nice snack to include.

Hummus usually isn't my favorite, but I wanted to give this a try!  It had a really good flavor and I was filled up long before I finished the whole tube.  I don't generally like hummus because of the baby food consistency, but the flavor of this was good enough that I got past it!


I had gotten out of the habit of eating dried fruit, but these Snapz Apple Crisps reminded me how much I like it!  As is with all dried fruit, it was actually crispy or crunchy, but it wasn't supposed to be, and they had a nice flavor, so I approve!

I'm not usually crazy over pretzels, but the crisps idea is a cool concept!  This was a cool concept, and I've seen these at Walmart so they are easily reachable, which makes them a nice addition to the box.

I love Starburst candies, and these were like Starburst on steroids!  The flavor was amazing, and just tart enough without being to sour, and the consistency wasn't too hard or sticky.  They were just perfect, I approve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...