When going on Spring Break there are some basic essentials everyone needs, but when going to Vegas on Spring Break? You have to have your packing list down to a "T"!
I was inspired by Vegas.com's One Bag or Bust initiative, along with multiple other bloggers, to each pick up to five of our own Spring Break essentials, and these are mine!
- Cute Koozie - This would have to be my first essential, because no matter what kind of drink you have on hand, it is going to get hot quick in that Vegas heat. Keeping it iced or frozen and in a Koozie is an essential for keeping your drink... drinkable. They have a set of two super cute and girly ones in the Target dollar section right now for $3!
- Water Bottle - Along with that Koozie, you are going to need a good water bottle to stay hydrated! The heat intense and will quickly dehydrate you, but if you are also drinking? That is an all day hangover waiting to happen... So, go one for one. For every alcoholic drink you have have a cup of water, and make sure to pregame your pregame with plenty of water as well. You might pee your brains out like this, but won't it be worth it to be able to function the next day??
- Your ID - If you plan on using that Koozie or putting the water plan into action, you are going to need your ID. This is probably a given, especially if you are planning on being the DD (designated driver), but it is worth giving your wallet one last check before leaving the house and hotel, just to make sure.
- A Cute Bikini and Cover Up - Moving away from all of the drinking, it is going to be HOT, and if you are lucky enough to be staying at one of the hotels with an awesome pool, you need to put that to use! Pick out your cutest bikini (or buy a new one) and wear it with confidence! Also, make sure to pack a cover up like a little dress or sarong which you can throw on and wear to the poolside bar, snack bar, or up to your room without feeling self conscious.
- Sunscreen - Finally, if you are swimming or not, you have the potential to be out in the hot sun while shopping, walking to your hotel, or visiting attractions. Pick a high SPF with a more natural smell, that way you can prevent sunburn while not feeling sticky or smelling like a tourist.
I don't know about you, but of all the Las Vegas Hotels, I'd love to say at the Venetian... I would also be making a beeline for the best Spa I could find, possibly Canyon Ranch, but hey, I'm not picky! I'd love to try out the casinos... but with a set amount of money, because I'm not going to loose all my money there! Shopping is also a must, probably a live show or two, and definitely dinner at Hard Rock cafe!
I have made my imaginary trip plan.
I hope these essentials help you out, and that you take advice from some of the other ladies who have contributed as well!
**Small Disclaimer: I am in fact underage, and don't plan to be drinking or gambling like this any time soon! Regardless, these are tips (such as with the water) I have read up on, learned, and been given that you can still trust!**