Skip to main content

New Years Resolutions

I have been so M.I.A the past... what? 6 months? Year? I'm pretty sure if I was an actual missing person I would be assumed to be dead by now.
Are we past the point of apologies? Because I think we are. If I did it again you probably wouldn't even take me seriously, so I'm not going to! 

If you haven't already noticed there have been quite a few big changes to the layout of this blog! As for the core, important things, they are the same, I just figured it was time for a new look! I have grown up quite a bit since I created this blog, and not only this, but the content and goals have been slightly altered since the beginning as well, so along with that I reformatted and am going to try to turn over a new leaf :)

In my College Transfer Success class this past semester, I learned something very important.  Goals need to be specific, they need to be time bound, and they need to be feasible.  
My first goal for the new year is to improve upon this blog so that I can be like the YouTube stars who don't work and spend their life on their websites.
But does that meet any of the above criteria?
No.
My first goal is to create one well written post per week, so that by mid year I can have 20 subscribers.
Does that meet the criteria?
Yes!

My New Years Resolutions are...

  1. My first goal is to exercise 1-2 times per week, not necessarily yo lose weight, but to gain muscle and become more fit
  2. To drink 1-2 cups of water per day, and drink one soft drink or less per week
  3. To finish assignments when they are assigned (therefore not procrastinate) so that I may be overall less stressed
  4. To take one day per week to work on college and scholarships
  5. To read my Bible or Devotional and pray daily, as well as work harder at paying attention and being more involved with my church 
  6. And finally, to create one well written post per week, so that by mid year I can have 20 subscribers.
I hope you all had a wonderful New Years, and I hope that whatever Resolutions you have made for yourself you can stick to them! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...