Skip to main content

Hauls Upon Hauls: Final Part 3, After Christmas Sales!!

My name is Bethany and I am a shopaholic… Except not really because this is from more than one shopping trip, so that makes it better right?? 

If I know the prices I will list them, and if not, well, just assume it was pretty cheap ;)

Walmart
The majority of everything I bought from Walmart was part of the After Christmas sale! I will specify if it was not.
  • Flower Gift Set in Cherished which includes Cherished perfume (.5 fl oz), lipstick in LB5 Haute Honeysuckle, and nail polish in NP4 Gorgeous Gerbera - This was less than $5… Can you believe that?? The perfume alone is regularly almost $20!
  • Flower Nail Polish in NP3 Fanatical Botanical and TC1 Rose Gold Top Coat
  • Flower Lipstick in LB3 Rose-y Future - (So, I actually bought two of the perfume gift sets and a nail polish gift set, and just put the things I didn't like up to give away later… Is that horrible of me??  But C’mon I paid less than $15 for five nail polishes, two lipsticks, and two perfumes, and they are all normally on the more expensive side of drugstore makeup and are very good quality!)
  • Two cupcake bath fizzes by The Pampery - $.25 each, may not be awesome quality, but they are cute!
  • Flower lipgloss in LG12 Stop the Violets - On sale (but not the Christmas sale… confusing) for $3.50  Actually wasn’t part of the gift sets!
  • elf Eyelid Primer in Pearl - $1 Not part of the sale
  • Gingerbread Chapstick - $1 Not part of the sale
  • Christmas Stickers - $.24
  • Christmas Ribbon
  • Penguin Mug
  • Penguin Plate
  • Mason Jar Cup
  • Cupcakes Sets/Wrappers
  • Burlap 
  • Glade Candle in Apple Cinnamon Cheer
  • Card Reader - $8 Bought so I could upload pictures to y blog for you peoples! (Because mom lost my old one…) This was not part of the sale
  • Labels - Bought for my new personalized planner which is in route! This was not part of the sale



Bath and Body Works
It was the Semi-Annual Sale… C’mon people! This is the time of year you by obscene amounts of stuff you do not need! Which is what I did, and then put away so I could give them as presents at a later date :)
  • Cinnamon Frosting Candle - About $6 and absolutely Heavenly… 
  • Red Velvet Candle - About $6
  • Leaves Candle - $5
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle - $5
  • Snowflake Mini Candle holder - $1.25
  • Penguin scent portable - 5 for $10
  • Pumpkin Scent Portable - 5 for $10
  • 3 scent pods - 5 for $10



Dillards
  • Southern Living Cook Book - This was $2.50!
  • Bird Ornaments - I am really big into right now buying things to put up for my house one day, so that is where this purchase stemmed from!


Barns and Nobel
  • Mickey’s Christmas Carol - Before I was born and even before they were married my parents started buying these big Disney picture books for me one day, so when I saw this one I thought why not continue the tradition? :)
  • Pasta cookbook


Rue 21
  • White Sweater
  • Leggings
  • Beige high low top

  • Grey Maxi Skirt



Charlotte Ruse
  • Sweater - $15 plus with 10% off with student ID!



Mall Kiosk
  • Infinity Scarf - $3


Ross
  • Curling Wand - $13 and it is retractable!


Clair’s
  • Snowman Hair Bows - $2 Ok, so you put your hair in a sock bun, and then use these hair bows to make it look like a snowman!


Icing
  • Statement Necklace - $5
  • Leaves Earrings - $5


CVS
  • Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner - $3 each, I have been on a hiatus for a while now from buying shampoo and conditioner because I have SO MUCH of it, but I just got my hair colored! So I needed some new ones :)
  • Wet n’ Wild Nail Polish in 215B Haze of Love - $2.99
  • Covergirl Foundation - $8.99 love this!!
This was the final part of this mini series, and the end of my shopping for a while now... Thank you, and goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...