My name is Bethany and I am a shopaholic… Except not really because this is from more than one shopping trip, so that makes it better right??
If I know the prices I will list them, and if not, well, just assume it was pretty cheap ;)
The majority of everything I bought from Walmart was part of the After Christmas sale! I will specify if it was not.
- Flower Gift Set in Cherished which includes Cherished perfume (.5 fl oz), lipstick in LB5 Haute Honeysuckle, and nail polish in NP4 Gorgeous Gerbera - This was less than $5… Can you believe that?? The perfume alone is regularly almost $20!
- Flower Nail Polish in NP3 Fanatical Botanical and TC1 Rose Gold Top Coat
- Flower Lipstick in LB3 Rose-y Future - (So, I actually bought two of the perfume gift sets and a nail polish gift set, and just put the things I didn't like up to give away later… Is that horrible of me?? But C’mon I paid less than $15 for five nail polishes, two lipsticks, and two perfumes, and they are all normally on the more expensive side of drugstore makeup and are very good quality!)
- Two cupcake bath fizzes by The Pampery - $.25 each, may not be awesome quality, but they are cute!
- Flower lipgloss in LG12 Stop the Violets - On sale (but not the Christmas sale… confusing) for $3.50 Actually wasn’t part of the gift sets!
- elf Eyelid Primer in Pearl - $1 Not part of the sale
- Gingerbread Chapstick - $1 Not part of the sale
- Christmas Stickers - $.24
- Christmas Ribbon
- Penguin Mug
- Penguin Plate
- Mason Jar Cup
- Cupcakes Sets/Wrappers
- Glade Candle in Apple Cinnamon Cheer
- Card Reader - $8 Bought so I could upload pictures to y blog for you peoples! (Because mom lost my old one…) This was not part of the sale
- Labels - Bought for my new personalized planner which is in route! This was not part of the sale
Bath and Body Works
It was the Semi-Annual Sale… C’mon people! This is the time of year you by obscene amounts of stuff you do not need! Which is what I did, and then put away so I could give them as presents at a later date :)
- Cinnamon Frosting Candle - About $6 and absolutely Heavenly…
- Red Velvet Candle - About $6
- Leaves Candle - $5
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle - $5
- Snowflake Mini Candle holder - $1.25
- Penguin scent portable - 5 for $10
- Pumpkin Scent Portable - 5 for $10
- 3 scent pods - 5 for $10
- Southern Living Cook Book - This was $2.50!
- Bird Ornaments - I am really big into right now buying things to put up for my house one day, so that is where this purchase stemmed from!
Barns and Nobel
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol - Before I was born and even before they were married my parents started buying these big Disney picture books for me one day, so when I saw this one I thought why not continue the tradition? :)
- Pasta cookbook
- White Sweater
- Beige high low top
- Grey Maxi Skirt
- Sweater - $15 plus with 10% off with student ID!
- Infinity Scarf - $3
- Curling Wand - $13 and it is retractable!
- Snowman Hair Bows - $2 Ok, so you put your hair in a sock bun, and then use these hair bows to make it look like a snowman!
- Statement Necklace - $5
- Leaves Earrings - $5
- Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner - $3 each, I have been on a hiatus for a while now from buying shampoo and conditioner because I have SO MUCH of it, but I just got my hair colored! So I needed some new ones :)
- Wet n’ Wild Nail Polish in 215B Haze of Love - $2.99
- Covergirl Foundation - $8.99 love this!!
This was the final part of this mini series, and the end of my shopping for a while now... Thank you, and goodbye!