Skip to main content

Hauls Upon Hauls: Final Part 3, After Christmas Sales!!

My name is Bethany and I am a shopaholic… Except not really because this is from more than one shopping trip, so that makes it better right?? 

If I know the prices I will list them, and if not, well, just assume it was pretty cheap ;)

Walmart
The majority of everything I bought from Walmart was part of the After Christmas sale! I will specify if it was not.
  • Flower Gift Set in Cherished which includes Cherished perfume (.5 fl oz), lipstick in LB5 Haute Honeysuckle, and nail polish in NP4 Gorgeous Gerbera - This was less than $5… Can you believe that?? The perfume alone is regularly almost $20!
  • Flower Nail Polish in NP3 Fanatical Botanical and TC1 Rose Gold Top Coat
  • Flower Lipstick in LB3 Rose-y Future - (So, I actually bought two of the perfume gift sets and a nail polish gift set, and just put the things I didn't like up to give away later… Is that horrible of me??  But C’mon I paid less than $15 for five nail polishes, two lipsticks, and two perfumes, and they are all normally on the more expensive side of drugstore makeup and are very good quality!)
  • Two cupcake bath fizzes by The Pampery - $.25 each, may not be awesome quality, but they are cute!
  • Flower lipgloss in LG12 Stop the Violets - On sale (but not the Christmas sale… confusing) for $3.50  Actually wasn’t part of the gift sets!
  • elf Eyelid Primer in Pearl - $1 Not part of the sale
  • Gingerbread Chapstick - $1 Not part of the sale
  • Christmas Stickers - $.24
  • Christmas Ribbon
  • Penguin Mug
  • Penguin Plate
  • Mason Jar Cup
  • Cupcakes Sets/Wrappers
  • Burlap 
  • Glade Candle in Apple Cinnamon Cheer
  • Card Reader - $8 Bought so I could upload pictures to y blog for you peoples! (Because mom lost my old one…) This was not part of the sale
  • Labels - Bought for my new personalized planner which is in route! This was not part of the sale



Bath and Body Works
It was the Semi-Annual Sale… C’mon people! This is the time of year you by obscene amounts of stuff you do not need! Which is what I did, and then put away so I could give them as presents at a later date :)
  • Cinnamon Frosting Candle - About $6 and absolutely Heavenly… 
  • Red Velvet Candle - About $6
  • Leaves Candle - $5
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle - $5
  • Snowflake Mini Candle holder - $1.25
  • Penguin scent portable - 5 for $10
  • Pumpkin Scent Portable - 5 for $10
  • 3 scent pods - 5 for $10



Dillards
  • Southern Living Cook Book - This was $2.50!
  • Bird Ornaments - I am really big into right now buying things to put up for my house one day, so that is where this purchase stemmed from!


Barns and Nobel
  • Mickey’s Christmas Carol - Before I was born and even before they were married my parents started buying these big Disney picture books for me one day, so when I saw this one I thought why not continue the tradition? :)
  • Pasta cookbook


Rue 21
  • White Sweater
  • Leggings
  • Beige high low top

  • Grey Maxi Skirt



Charlotte Ruse
  • Sweater - $15 plus with 10% off with student ID!



Mall Kiosk
  • Infinity Scarf - $3


Ross
  • Curling Wand - $13 and it is retractable!


Clair’s
  • Snowman Hair Bows - $2 Ok, so you put your hair in a sock bun, and then use these hair bows to make it look like a snowman!


Icing
  • Statement Necklace - $5
  • Leaves Earrings - $5


CVS
  • Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner - $3 each, I have been on a hiatus for a while now from buying shampoo and conditioner because I have SO MUCH of it, but I just got my hair colored! So I needed some new ones :)
  • Wet n’ Wild Nail Polish in 215B Haze of Love - $2.99
  • Covergirl Foundation - $8.99 love this!!
This was the final part of this mini series, and the end of my shopping for a while now... Thank you, and goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries