Skip to main content

Hauls Upon Hauls: Part 2, 18th Birthday!

So my Birthday was actually back on December 15th... But you still wanna see what I got right? Right! 

From Maze
  • Minion T-shirt
  • Simba T-shirt
  • Lots of Candy which has already been eaten!


From Friends
  • Journal
  • Hand Painted Shoes - My friend made these herself! I am so excited about them!
  • Handmade Cupcake Bath Bombs - Also from the crafty friend, they really smell like cupcakes!
  • Minnie Mouse Car Tag - eve though I have yet to put this on my baby car, I can not get over how cute it is!!
  • Two Cupcake Cookbooks
  • Cupcake Set - silicone baking cups, fondant tools, cupcake wrappers, and including another cookbook!
  • Bath and Body Works Frosted Snowberry lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion

  • Under Armor Sweatshirt and Pants - This was a Secret Santa/Birthday Present. I don’t work out much, but these would about spur me into it! (...about) She said I don’t wear sweatpants enough, so she had to buy me some!

  • Lace Shoulder Top
  • Skirt


From Grandparents (Both Sets)
  • Cupcake Sweater
  • Boots - Which I picked out and bought myself on Black Friday, and then she gave me the money for later ;) I love them, so I don’t even care!
  • Handmade Pocketbook - I have crafty friends as well as crafty grandparents! Isn’t this pretty??
  • Coral Lace Dress


Parents/Myself 
  • Sparries - My parents gave me money for my birthday, so I went and bought my first pair of Sparries! I love them so much!
  • Red Flannel - I bought this myself to wear on my Birthday, but it turns out my mom had bought me one exactly like it!
Watch for the final part of this mini series coming soon, my after Christmas Haul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...