Skip to main content

Hauls Upon Hauls: Part 2, 18th Birthday!

So my Birthday was actually back on December 15th... But you still wanna see what I got right? Right! 

From Maze
  • Minion T-shirt
  • Simba T-shirt
  • Lots of Candy which has already been eaten!


From Friends
  • Journal
  • Hand Painted Shoes - My friend made these herself! I am so excited about them!
  • Handmade Cupcake Bath Bombs - Also from the crafty friend, they really smell like cupcakes!
  • Minnie Mouse Car Tag - eve though I have yet to put this on my baby car, I can not get over how cute it is!!
  • Two Cupcake Cookbooks
  • Cupcake Set - silicone baking cups, fondant tools, cupcake wrappers, and including another cookbook!
  • Bath and Body Works Frosted Snowberry lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion

  • Under Armor Sweatshirt and Pants - This was a Secret Santa/Birthday Present. I don’t work out much, but these would about spur me into it! (...about) She said I don’t wear sweatpants enough, so she had to buy me some!

  • Lace Shoulder Top
  • Skirt


From Grandparents (Both Sets)
  • Cupcake Sweater
  • Boots - Which I picked out and bought myself on Black Friday, and then she gave me the money for later ;) I love them, so I don’t even care!
  • Handmade Pocketbook - I have crafty friends as well as crafty grandparents! Isn’t this pretty??
  • Coral Lace Dress


Parents/Myself 
  • Sparries - My parents gave me money for my birthday, so I went and bought my first pair of Sparries! I love them so much!
  • Red Flannel - I bought this myself to wear on my Birthday, but it turns out my mom had bought me one exactly like it!
Watch for the final part of this mini series coming soon, my after Christmas Haul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries