I thought it might be fun to do a collective haul... a VERY collective haul, of all of some the stuff I have gotten over the past few months. And, since this is a collective haul, I can do a few mini reviews too :)
I think I will separate it by when I got everything....
Just a few things from Valentine's Day, mostly from my boyfriend :)
- The Carolina Tar Heels Bag - (in the middle back) A Carolina purse from... somewhere, I'm not sure where since it's from my boyfriend :)
- Valentine's Day Bear - (front right) Also from my boyfriend, don't know where it's from either, but I love it! :)
- The Pink and Blue Pillows - (back) Didn't know those were part of the haul did you? I got them from my parents for Valentine's Day, so I don't know where they are from either!
- Candy! - I got the Conversation hearts in front of the bag from my boyfriend, and a lot more than that... but I ate it all ;)
- Brown Wallet - (Back left) From the Family Christian Bookstore. It has pockets for credit cards, cash, and change on the inside, and a pocket for your phone on the outside. I like it :)
- Candy Candy Candy! :) - (Back right) I got those two chocolate bunnies (Snapsy the snap apart Hershey's Bunny, and Reece the Reece's Bunny) and a ton more candy too!
Now I will attempt to separate it into where I got it from...
- Maybelline Baby Lips - I got two of the limited edition colors (Pink Wink and Melon Mania) from Target and I love them both! I also got the Purple one in Grape Vine from Ulta, but it fell out of my pocket at my boyfriends house so who knows where it is now lol :P
- Maybelline Color Whisper - I got mine in Rose of Attraction and it is such a pretty sparkly red color!
- Elf Blotting Sheets - I got these on sale after Christmas. They are ok, but 150 sheets for less than $3? Works for me! :)
- Elf Zit Zapper - This is a repurchase, so I already know I love it even though I haven't opened this one yet.
- Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - This is the one that has three tips, and I'm not sure how I like it yet... It stays on well, but doesn't make a pretty line...
- Aquaphor Lip Repair - This stuff tastes horrid, but works wonders! My lips were soooo messed up, and this is the only thing I could use that wouldn't irritate them, and then within a week they were healed!
- Elf Lip Exfoliator - This is one of my new favorites! It works wonders and tastes amazing!
- Lip Smackers Girl Scout Cookies - This pack was on sale from Christmas, it came with two chapsticks and a clear lipgloss. I guess they are ok, not amazing, not bad, just ok.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - I got mine in Sparkle Nude and it is wonderful! So pretty, I plan to get a ton more of them!
Hospital $5 Jewelry Sale
My mom works in the OB department of the hospital, so we always go when they have these types of sales. Great stuff for really cheap!
- Brown Watch - (Front middle) Brown rubber and rose gold watch, I like it, it has random buttons on the side and i don't know what they do, but I like it :)
- Purple Tribal Print Dress - (right) I thought this would be pretty for the beach during the summer. It has tie top straps and comes down to about my knees. Very pretty and $5!
- Black and White Zebra Print Bag with the Black Flower - (Back left) A small bag with an adjustable strap, it has one outside pocket and two inside pockets. I loooove it!! :D
Pier 1 Imports
- Blue Flower Plate - (Middle) I got this on sale for less that $5!! Awesome right! :) I have it sitting on my desk just looking pretty :)
- Paper Soap - It is in the little yellow case sitting on the Blue Flower Plate. I don't have the slightest idea what I'm gonna do with this, but I got it! :)
Family Christian Bookstore
- Black Arm Bands - (Bottom right) They are both reversible and have Bible Verses on them. One has Philippians 4:13 ("I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." ) and one has John 3:16 ("For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.") I really like them! :)
- Ear Cuffs - I don't think you are able to see them in the picture, but one is a solid cuff with two chais connecting to the stud, and the other is a filigree cuff with one chain connecting to a stud. I got them on sale for a $1 each, because I have a feeling I will get tired of this trend pretty quick, but for now they are one of my new favorites!
This is stuff that I have gotten from weird discount stores or have been given so let's just roll with it :)
- Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Hand Cream - I know that this is originally from Bath and Body Works, but I don't think that is where my mom got it before she gave it to me, so that is whay it landed in the random section! This is by far my favorite sent of theirs, so of course I love it! :)
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray - I got this sample size from a discount store just to try it out, but when I got home I started reading reviews... I am actually kind of scared to try it now....
- Monatagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie Face Masks - My friend brought these to use on a Sleepover we had during Spring Break, but we didn't use them all and she just told me to keep them. I will take them or leave them. I don't feel like they do much for my skin, but they sure are fun to use at Sleepovers! :)
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - I have two flavors, Pink Blossom and Honeysuckle. They kind of remind me of the Maybelline Baby Lips, but they are more moisturizing, so I like them :)
- NYC Lipstick - I got mine in Caramel, it is a very pretty shimmery bronze color. I will be nice for the Summer
- mark by Avon Save The Day concealer stick - I used to love this, and when I used my first one up my mom ordered me another... this one has glitter... an anti acne concealer you are supposed to use to cover ACNE has GLITTER?? I don't get it, but I am very disappointed...
- NYC Creme Eyeshadow - I got mine in Onyx to use as a cream eyeliner. It works ok, but I got mine at a discount store so I think it was kind of dried up when I got it... I make it work though and will keep using it :)