Skip to main content

Sample Central!

 I don't know if you guys knew this, but there are tons of samples out there that you can get for doing absolutely nothing!
Close your mouths, you will catch flies :)
I promise! It is all true!
I thought I might show you some of the stuff I have gotten over the past few months, I have used a ton of the stuff I have received already so this isn't all, but it is still pretty awesome!

Hair Products
L'Oreal gives the most variety in their samples, I have gotten hair masks and frizz creams as well as shampoo and conditioners
I have gotten a quite few different Garnier Fructis products
I have gotten two  samples of the same Clean and Clear shampoo and Conditioner and I think I have another one on the way
The samples I got from Tresemmé I would consider deluxe samples personally, 1 fl oz, perfect for travel!

Lotion 
I have gotten at least 3 different lotion samples from Eucerin, two Deep Repair and one daily protection
One Daily Moisture Body Lotion Sample from Jergens
One Poppy scented Body Lotion from Bodycology
I originally had two Elta MD Sunscreen samples, but i used one :)
But my favorite lotion sample i have recieved so far has been the Casweel-Massey Almond and Aloe Body Lotion!

Face Products
I received a Seba Med body and face wash forever ago, but I have horrible skin and am afraid to stray from my skin care routine :P
I also received this St. Ives Apricot Scrub which I have been wanting to try for quite a while! I ended up liking it  and might buy it when I run out of the scrub I use now. It is also a deluxe sample at 1 fl oz!

"Feminine Care"
Poise is a very generous company :) I have gotten five pads total from them (in two separate packages), Hot Flash toweletts (which I DID NOT need! ;), and Feminine Wash
Playtex also sent me three Gentle Glide 360 Regular flow Tampons
Oh, and that random bracelet sitting there? I got that from Kotex, I am "In the Know Generation" haha ;) I just thought it was pretty colors!

Makeup
Now the Makeup Samples are harder to come by... This is a primer sample from Pixi that I got in a beauty sample bag from target

Randomness!
 This is some of the more random stuff I have been set that aren't really Samples, but it is just cool I got this for free!
There is the Kotex Bracelet again :)
The other Bracelet with a flower is from a facebook app called Sneakpeeq, they were giving out a bracelet to anyone who signed up
The bag is the Target Beauty Bag I relieved that came filled with Samples and Coupons

That is all the samples I have to show you but I thought I might share with you a few sites that I use to get my samples:

And one more thing before I let you go... Would you like free mascara? Who wouldnt!
Go here and print out the rebate form for a free Physcians Formula Fake Out Mascara!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...